What Type Of Dog

Rigger

Hi

I have had this(white dog) dog for a few years and always wondered what breed he is any idea. He is and was a natural swimmer and retreiver also very smart. Also in the Picture is a 3 month old golden retreiver which acording to the US golden retreiver web site and forum who I have explained the weather conditions in Thailand to have said that the dog should be put in A/C if it,s hotter than 30 deg ???. The dog was breed in Khon Kaen so to my way of thinking he should be acclimatize to the warmer weather. As for the people that want to complain about non thai breeds in thailand please dont bother

Rigger

post-6264-1123513826_thumb.jpg

post-6264-1123513860_thumb.jpg

ok ,,, the white , upper pic look like TH , the lower look like lab

same dog?

but

1 too small to be Lab (how many KG he is? , mature Lab'd be 32Kg up)

2 No Lab has short tail from tail docking (is it natural tail?..no cut?)

Edited by BambinA

ok ,,, the  white ,  upper pic look like  TH ,  the lower look like  lab

same  dog?Same dog in both pic

but

1 too small to be Lab (how  many KG  he  is? , mature Lab'd be  32Kg up) yes he is to small to be a lab not sure how many kilo

2 No Lab  has short tail from tail docking (is it natural tail?..no cut?)He was 2 to 3 months old when he was found on a busy road in Khon kaen and the tail was already cut some one a while back recond he was some sort of german breed

Thanks for the replies may be he is a bitsa

Looks like a lab to me. But if it was found on the side of the road it could have any breed mixed in with him! As for it being to hot I have a Shar pei and a American Bulldog and they dont suffer from the heat at all. And I make them stay outside although it is shaded by my car port.

Bang....

Edited by bangbuathongben

Hi

I have had this(white dog) dog for a few years and always wondered what breed he is any idea. He is and was a natural swimmer and retreiver also very smart. Also in the Picture is a 3 month old golden retreiver which acording to the US golden retreiver web site and forum who I have explained the weather conditions in Thailand to have said that the dog should be put in A/C if it,s hotter than 30 deg ???. The dog was breed in Khon Kaen so to my way of thinking he should be acclimatize to the warmer weather. As for the people that want to complain about non thai breeds in thailand please dont bother

Rigger

i have a golden retriever bitch in thaialnd. she adores the water and is as lively as ###### whatever the weather or temp. niece is a vet and she has never said anything about temp and golden retrievers

golden retreiver web site and forum who I have explained the weather conditions in Thailand to have said that the dog should be put in A/C if it,s hotter than 30 deg ???.

no worry much about environment , farang breed's dogs , which born and breed in TH they can adjust and adapt themself for hot weather like here already, even Siberian Husky

Bambi :o

Hi

Rigger

i have a golden retriever bitch in thaialnd. she adores the water and is as lively as ###### whatever the weather or temp. niece is a vet and she has never said anything about temp and golden retrievers

Hi Uncle paul

What is your dogs coat like?

have you got any pictures ?

I am starting to the think the poeple on golden retreiver site have there head up there ass

Rigger

I have a pug dog (you can see in my avatar). We have to keep an eye on him that he doesn't get too wound up when it's 35+ out because he can overheat (in many ways not the most efficient dog in the world, but he makes up for it in entertainment value). He sometimes doesn't have the common sense to know when to stop running around -- then he collapses and pants hard for an hour or so. Pug breeders from the U.S. say they are prone to overheating and can die from it.

I would take what Thai vets say for what it's worth -- mai phen rai and all.

I know a Thai guy who kept a bulldog in a garage that was hotter than h*ll -- so he could show everybody who came to visit his great posession (one of his many "big face" deals). Then he would lock it back up in the hot garage. It died, and I could never get a clear answer from him on what happened (and it was a beautiful animal).

golden retreiver web site and forum who I have explained the weather conditions in Thailand to have said that the dog should be put in A/C if it,s hotter than 30 deg ???.

farang breed's dogs , which born and breed in TH they can adjust and adapt themself

Except for some Black Dogs which Chinese prefer over any others for the stew pot! :o

Hi

Rigger

looks like he has a white lab coat on him

Looks like a normal white labrador retriever to me. They tend to be shorter than the yellow and are frequently called cream not white. Good market in America for them, although they are not recognised by a number of kennel clubs, including America. Shame about the tail though :o Why are thais still into doing this?

Hi

Rigger

Doesn't look anything like our Lab. Doesn't matter. Keep him cool, make suer he's got water and that he gets exercise.1 of my favorites was a Toy Doberman. :o Unfortunately she was too small and though a normally quiet street, got run over by a speeding driver, who at least stopped and apologized.

Hi

Rigger

Doesn't look anything like our Lab. Doesn't matter. Keep him cool, make suer he's got water and that he gets exercise.1 of my favorites was a Toy Doberman. :o Unfortunately she was too small and though a normally quiet street, got run over by a speeding driver, who at least stopped and apologized.

Anything like this one? Champion showdog USA & UK

labrador.bmp

We have a pedigree golden retriever and have not had any problems with heat. He goes for a swim everyday. Only dog I've ever had that when you bring out the hose to bathe him he comes running.

post-566-1123586272_thumb.jpg

Edited by tywais