August 9, 200521 yr Good morning to you all, This is a call for anyone who may have witnessed the following: Yesterday, at about 14:00 all of my wheels were stolen and replaced with bricks during the period that I was out of the office having a coffee (from 10:00 to 16:00). I am well behind in my work and now I have to waste my time with these stupidities and on top of it all I will be fired from my job!!! If anyone of you, my dear friends, has seen anything, please let me know. I could even go as far as offering a reward to whoever helps me. Anticipated thanks. PS. Here is a photo taken at the scene of the crime (theft with irritating consequences).
August 13, 200521 yr Maybe JaiDee just went for a break and got stuck there................must have been the same people who nicked the wheels off his chair
August 18, 200521 yr Good morning to you all, <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Maybe the same person or persons nabbing panties in the Chang Mai area? They may need the wheels to skate out of the charges...
Create an account or sign in to comment