Non O Based On Marriage

As said, you can apply as early as 30 days. And the nice thing is that the extension will start from the day your current permission ends. So by going early you don't lose any days and assure that you have time in case you need to get some extra documents.

I think you are asking about a 12 month extension of stay.

If so apply any time within the last 30 days of your current stay.

So yes you can do on the 18th but it is always a good idea to do earlier in case of any problems.

I always apply a month in advance.

That's great to know, thanks guys.

I've been through process 9 times already and each year I still have to search around to make sure that I've the correct documents prepared (last year I resubmitted the same photos of me, wife and kids and they caught me on it! I won't be a lazy b'tard this time).

Can you give me a link the the latest document requirements so that I can print everything out today. Sorry to be a pain and thanks in advance.

Cheers

Mick

You will need the same things as last year, as nothing changed.

Sometimes now immigration asks for the freedom to get married letter from your embassy (copy of the one you gave to the amphur) and when married abroad they now might ask for proof of registration of the marriage a the amphur in Thailand, the kor rhor 22 form.

Don't forget to give a double set of everything. If in BKK I believe it is not needed.

I'm pretty sure last year that my Mrs. had to get some document from the Amphur we got married in (proof that we're still married?).

Sorry, just to confirm, is there a page in TV that details the list of document required.

Thanks for your help.

I can't give you a detailed list, as each immigration office has its own requirements, but at the least you should provide:

- copy of passport

- copy of arrival card

- passport size photo

- copy of ID-card of wife

- copy of marriage certificate

- copy of marriage certificate registration

- copy of household registration

- wife (original, copy not allowed)

- proof of income or money in the bank

- bank book, showing some money

- photos of you and your wife inside the house and outside the house with house number visible.

- hand drawn map to your house

Take all originals with you and also your 90 day report slip and proof of your address (utility bill etc.) If working take the WP with you.

1. Application form T.M. 7 with one photograph size 4x6 cm. and Visa Fee 1900.-Baht

2. Copy Marriage Certificate

3. Copy Kor Ror 2 from amphur office (not older than six months)

4. Child's birth certificate (if any)

5. Copy wife’s house registration

6. Copy wife’s identity card

7. Copy passport, non-Im visa, arrival card.

8. Interview the husband and wife for confirming status of husband and wife

9. Map to residency

10. Picture of house and family, in house and outside showing house number.

With money in bank option.

1. Letter from bank same day or day before stating bank records, make a transaction just before to get it up to date.

2. Bank account must be in Husbands name, joint accounts will not qualify.

With Income option

1. A copy of work permit

2. Personal Corporation income Tax (PND.1) in latest 3 months and personal income tax for previous year with receipt

All of the above in two copies if not in BKK