Who Here Has A Big Bike In Los

submaniac

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still on the CBR 400 here. Legit with green book.

I have to say I've always admired your CBR from all the videos of it I have seen of it jetting around Thailand. I wanted one in Thailand too. But of course it's hard to find a CBR400 with a book, and in good shape. So I ended up with the FZR. But there's just something about the baby blade...

Hey Guys,

Have a VFR750, apologies for the small picture, it just happened to be in the shot.

post-85120-0-10348300-1298317834_thumb.j

Off topic; have just finished riding Khon Kaen to Mae Sot - Mae Sot to Kanchanaburi - to BKK... don't know how many of you have ridden between Tak and Mae Sot, but pack a bag and get up there, you wont regret it... next time I'll rig up some kind of camera on the bike, the last 20Km to Mae Sot through the mountains is sublime riding and well worth the trip.

Also wondered if there's anybody out there with a little room to spare in Bkk who may be willing to garage my bike whilst I'm overseas... happy to pay rent, if you have room in a secure location (or downstairs in an appt block if the building staff are happy enough)... please let me know.

Cheers...

Edited by DeepSea

I am about to join the ranks.

I pick up my new Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900 on Saturday. Looking forward to doing some trips as mentioned above.

Is there a website or can anyone post some great bike trips to do in thailand?

So I take it you made the decision "with your heart"? ;)

I am about to join the ranks.

I pick up my new Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900 on Saturday. Looking forward to doing some trips as mentioned above.

Is there a website or can anyone post some great bike trips to do in thailand?

If you haven't already then check out the forum on gt-rider.com plenty of trips on there

http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/forum.php