Sausage King Has Got An Indian Kebab Sausage!

SausageKing

The Sausage King Has Got a BIG Indian Kebab Sausage.

It Has Been tried and tested and we feel Its Ready For You. The Indian Kebab Sausage is now into production.

Shortly it will be hitting the shelves in Ringping Supermarkets.

Rich in flavour and not for the faint hearted. These Special products will tickle the taste buds, releasing an electrifying taste implosion. For the mean time it is available at the Sausage King office for those who dare to try this fascinating new product.

I The Sausage King Give It A 5 Star Rating.

A great substitute for those Donner Kebab lovers.

See what you think, give it a try!!

Sausage King.

Are you putting them in Rim Ping?

I was in there yesterday and could find none of your pies (Nim City branch)

Hi and yes the kebab sausage will be in Rimping soon. think you will like it. we have sold a lot already from our office and am eating one right now.wow its good. Rob/sk

Why does RIM PING in San sai have next to no Sausage King products except a few pies.... all the other goodies on your website is not in there. Last time I saw they had slashed the prices in half as they getting closer to expiry- Rim Ping have the products tucked away near the end of the freezer section.

Try get more products in there for us to have a look at... Would be my suggestion.

Do you still have the direct order discount for TV customers?

Cheers Jay

:jap:

Why does RIM PING in San sai have next to no Sausage King products except a few pies.... all the other goodies on your website is not in there. Last time I saw they had slashed the prices in half as they getting closer to expiry- Rim Ping have the products tucked away near the end of the freezer section.

Try get more products in there for us to have a look at... Would be my suggestion.

Do you still have the direct order discount for TV customers?

Cheers Jay

:jap:

Good morning Jay and and we sell out every few days in Rimping and restock often. we will have some new products in Rimping for Christmas,however if you come direct we have full range of sausage king products. All Thai visa members are welcome to buy direct and that would work out 35% cheaper for you than shopping and Rimping

To the Sausage King,

Thank you for your recommendation for the Indian Kebab sausage.

Thanks to the person who gave me directions to his factory. Spot on.!! I found it no problem.

I thought after a night on the pop I would call in and get some BBQ food. I fired the Kebab sausages on the BBQ along with some St Louis BBQ Ribs.

WHAT A TREAT THE KEBAB SAUSAGES WHERE OUT OF THIS WORLD. WHAT A TASTE FROM HOME. FANTASTIC!!

What a pleasant man very welcoming.

THANKS AGAIN TO THE SAUSAGE KING

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE.

The foodmonster!!!

To the Sausage King,

Hey, this forum has a private messages service. Or did you want others to know, too? :whistling:

Thanks to the person who gave me directions to his factory. Spot on.!! I found it no problem.

So, where is it? A hotlink on googlemaps would be nice.

Yeah, he got the message... nevertheless, this many thanks always look a bit fake, even if they aren't. It might even look like cheesy web 2.0- advertising, I don´t know if you wanted him to look this way.

To the Sausage King,

Hey, this forum has a private messages service. Or did you want others to know, too? :whistling:

So, where is it? A hotlink on googlemaps would be nice.

Yeah, he got the message... nevertheless, this many thanks always look a bit fake, even if they aren't. It might even look like cheesy web 2.0- advertising, I don´t know if you wanted him to look this way.

Thanks to the food monster for your custom and glad you like our western food products. we have a new menu now and will update our website soon, Rob/sk