High Speed Internet

Potter

What are the recommendations for a high speed internet solution. The market is a jungle. Lots of providers for ADSL. I previously had IP TV. The IPTV was more common down than up. I need an internet connection that does not go down. It needs to be reliable. Any thoughts/experiences?

Thank You

Potter

What are the recommendations for a high speed internet solution. The market is a jungle. Lots of providers for ADSL. I previously had IP TV. The IPTV was more common down than up. I need an internet connection that does not go down. It needs to be reliable. Any thoughts/experiences?

Thank You

Potter

I think you should go for True as i have it and i think its good! :o

TAke a look at:

http://www.pattayaexpatsclub.com/internetoptions.htm

Unfortunately 100% reliable internet does not exist in Thailand  :o

Strange bout your problems with IPTV, I've had it over a year and never had any problems with it apart from when it was raining heavily...

What makes IP TV fast is the VPN. I had lots of bad experiences with VPN, where as IPTV turned out to be very expensive with the megabyte limitations. When VPN cant download, IPTV is like a regular modem connection. Only it is not overloaded like most other servers are.

What I got in mind now is the TOT Broadband Gold, eventually Biz, since I got more than one computer network.

Thank for your answers