Wife

payneo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just image how you treat hookers in your own country.... Like sh*t.

Maybe you do, but, I would treat them like the human beings that they are.

They are somebodies daughter / sister / mother.

Evan Johns

some of of these replies are really helpfull and understanding but others kick a man when hes down, i wonder why some people who have replied are even in thailand, i met a girl i fell in love no matter where she from or wat she was i love her, and i married her, no shes not a stunner but in my eyes she is the best, i chose her she chose me knowing i was not a rich man,

i only have one m8 in uk who has thai g/f and one who is married his wife is in uk with him now, i have uncle in thai who has beeen with his g/f 9yrs and i have some good m8s some who have bars some who just go there for months at a time they all know my wife, so in some respect i have many eyes, but then would they tell me if they saw her do wrong ? i would hope they would but who knows !!!!

I am not trying to kick you when you are down, or anything peronsal agaist you. I do live in Thailand. These Bar girls are bad news. I am willing to guess you have mates from the UK who are also married to ex Bar Girls ? And it is them who are telling you your wife is a good girl. You are so far only married in Thailand. Which means nothing in the UK. My advice would be cut your loses. Come back to Thailand in a year or 2 and meet a normal thai girl not a ex bar girl. I know it sounds harsh and cold by western standards but things arent played out here the same in the west. You have to be more cold and look out for number 1 (yourself) more here.

Just image how you treat hookers in your own country.... Like sh*t.

Maybe you do, but, I would treat them like the human beings that they are.

They are somebodies daughter / sister / mother.

Evan Johns

some of of these replies are really helpfull and understanding but others kick a man when hes down, i wonder why some people who have replied are even in thailand, i met a girl i fell in love no matter where she from or wat she was i love her, and i married her, no shes not a stunner but in my eyes she is the best, i chose her she chose me knowing i was not a rich man,

I am not trying to kick you when you are down, or anything peronsal agaist you. I do live in Thailand. These Bar girls are bad news. I am willing to guess you have mates from the UK who are also married to ex Bar Girls ? And it is them who are telling you your wife is a good girl. You are so far only married in Thailand. Which means nothing in the UK. My advice would be cut your loses. Come back to Thailand in a year or 2 and meet a normal thai girl not a ex bar girl. I know it sounds harsh and cold by western standards but things arent played out here the same in the west. You have to be more cold and look out for number 1 (yourself) more here.

how do you know his marriage means nothing in the uk ?? If it was properly registered at her Amphoe, then it will be legally recognised in the UK,

The same guys that jump down Sarahsbloke for saying Thais have a different view of sex are now judging the poor country girls that are providing for their families -

Compared to them, all of you guys were born with a silver spoon in your mouth so dont start judging them - and its because of their economic inequality that you can live here for substantially cheaper then back home

Many people can tell you that Thai girls from all walks of life view sex less conservatively then what western media and the catholic church portrays as "social norms"

And any Thai that is "disgusted" by bar girls is sick because its their daughters that are having to do this to make ends meet - so instead of addressing social ills, they sit back and enjoy their I am higher than you status

I would much rather be with a bar girl than some girl that thinks she is better than a bar girl

Edited by PlanetX

The same guys that jump down Sarahsbloke for saying Thais have a different view of sex are now judging the poor country girls that are providing for their families -

Compared to them, all of you guys were born with a silver spoon in your mouth so dont start judging them - and its because of their economic inequality that you can live here for substantially cheaper then back home

Many people can tell you that Thai girls from all walks of life view sex less conservatively then what western media and the catholic church portrays as "social norms"

And any Thai that is "disgusted" by bar girls is sick because its their daughters that are having to do this to make ends meet - so instead of addressing social ills, they sit back and enjoy their I am higher than you status

I would much rather be with a bar girl than some girl that thinks she is better than a bar girl

Thais are not "disgusted" by bar girls, they just don't invite them to family gatherings.... As a previous poster pointed out, they use them a lot and some become a mia noi.

Some men are lucky enough to find a woman drunk enough in a UK town centre to have sex with them - but they have to be drunk enough to find the man attractive - they don't do it for money...

As for construction work, try a Polish accent, never fails. :D

I like your way of thinking :lol:

In Poland maybe but 99% have now gone back there due to lack of work in the UK

I'm sorry there is no work for them as that also means the same for the English. But at least they go home then and don't spong off our government!

Back on topic. OP ignore the nasty comments, use the good ones and good luck. If it's meant to be then it will work out fine in the end.

Edited by onnut

"but surely love has got to overwhelm this".

Champ yes it would if you were with a western woman. They can work , get paid very well and be independent.

Thai Love doesn't work that way. Its a developing country, she can find all the poor people she needs , she doesn't need a westerner who is broke.

sorry hard facts but just my opinion and I have been wrong before.

Ok guys got some good news im back to work in morning got new job this afternoon long contract im told and money more than last employer :) just got off web cam with wife and she really happy as am i, thanks for all your relpies good and bad to honest i learnt from them all, but ill keep youinformed as to how work and as to how me and new wife get on, now to earn sum dosh to save for visa, so if anyone got any tips for the visa thing now, thanks again ........:)

Payneo

IMHO Thai ladies view sex in an entirely different way to us from the west.

I think you're talking a load of <deleted> there, my friend. Perhaps the type you hang with, but probably 95% of Thai women are overly conservative for such a scenario.

Op, if you're not trolling, reckon you already know what she'll be getting up to. Money is king!

This is pretty funny. You say the man is talking nonsense that Thai women view sex differently, and then the very next sentence allude to the fact YOU think his wife will start having sex for money, which is very different attitude than most western women would have.

I was making the point regarding all Thai females, ie not the type the op is clearly mixing with, and was retorting the person above you who clearly has the blinkers on about how it is here on the whole. Go back to sleep.

And I think you actually know very few Thai ladies, the conservative front some put up is just that ...... a front.

I dunno, given that I've been here over 10 years - most of those living in a respectable moobaan - I know enough standard Thai-issue females (middle, upper, lower) that have normal jobs.

I'm sure you know many, too, but the bar type don't count.

Your last sentance says all we need to know about you. I wonder if your thai gf will enjoy living on your council estate back home ?? :ermm:

I was born with a sliver spoon in my mouth and i am very very happy i was :D

Ok guys got some good news im back to work in morning got new job this afternoon long contract im told and money more than last employer :) just got off web cam with wife and she really happy as am i, thanks for all your relpies good and bad to honest i learnt from them all, but ill keep youinformed as to how work and as to how me and new wife get on, now to earn sum dosh to save for visa, so if anyone got any tips for the visa thing now, thanks again ........:)

Payneo

I said some things you may have throught were harsh. Yes by UK standards they where very harsh but not by thai standards. Just remember how different people think over here. The culture is so different you (we Farangs) will never fully understand how things work.

But well done for getting a job and good luck for the future. All the best

Edited by dansat

Your last sentance says all we need to know about you. I wonder if your thai gf will enjoy living on your council estate back home ?? :ermm:

Wow, so you can judge a person based on the fact that the see all people as equals, regardless of their lot in life.

Ah yes, your last sentence says it all. Another 'silver spoon' alumni who look down their nose at all the commoners.

Not very nice to be categorized based on statements made on the internet, is it? :rolleyes:

So has the wife moved back from Phuket?

What will she do now to while away those long cool evening so typical of this season?

Congrats on the job front. Tough times in blighty for some jobs. Hope it all works out.

As the Chinese say, Crisis translates as " oportunity riding a dangerous wind "

Safe sailing, Captain!

I have one burning question and an observation.

Question. How long in terms of days has the poster spent with the GF? I know he said he knew her for a year but how many days has he spent with her?

Observation. Dansat. I think you will find out as you stay in Thailand longer that you are told what you want to hear. The more important you are to the people you associate with the more you are told what you want to hear.

After you not only speak Thai but can listen and understand Thai and get out on your own and establish relationships with other Thai men you will begin to have an idea of where the prostitute, mia noi and other Thai women fit into the total picture.

If you want to know about bar girls you need to immerse yourself in their culture. Not as a customer but as a member of the fraternity.

Almost everything I have read about the genre has been from an end user point of view and it is not accurate. Nor is your point of view as an observer. You simply don't have the facts.

Question. How long in terms of days has the poster spent with the GF? I know he said he knew her for a year but how many days has he spent with her?

Observation. Dansat. I think you will find out as you stay in Thailand longer that you are told what you want to hear. The more important you are to the people you associate with the more you are told what you want to hear.

After you not only speak Thai but can listen and understand Thai and get out on your own and establish relationships with other Thai men you will begin to have an idea of where the prostitute, mia noi and other Thai women fit into the total picture.

If you want to know about bar girls you need to immerse yourself in their culture. Not as a customer but as a member of the fraternity.

Almost everything I have read about the genre has been from an end user point of view and it is not accurate. Nor is your point of view as an observer. You simply don't have the facts.

me speak Thai . hahahaha :D No chance. I have never tried to learn Thai and never will. I am not married to a Thai woman and never will be. I am only here becuase my job took me here and i only stay here becuase i am on good money doing so. . As soon as my contract is up i am on the first place out of hear for good. Back to a country of my choosing in the good old EU. Where i have land that *I* own. :P

Sick buffalo's , Setting up a company to own 49 % of land, a country where men dont shake hands, hahaha pleaseee.

Me speak Thai your kidding me right ???

Wow, so you can judge a person based on the fact that the see all people as equals, regardless of their lot in life.

Ah yes, your last sentence says it all. Another 'silver spoon' alumni who look down their nose at all the commoners.

Not very nice to be categorized based on statements made on the internet, is it? :rolleyes:

for people like me it doesnt make a difference what anyone really thinks of me. MONEY TALKS.

Please dont say money doesnt talk in Thailand :jap:

me speak Thai . hahahaha :D No chance. I have never tried to learn Thai and never will. I am not married to a Thai woman and never will be. I am only here becuase my job took me here and i only stay here becuase i am on good money doing so. . As soon as my contract is up i am on the first place out of hear for good. Back to a country of my choosing in the good old EU. Where i have land that *I* own. :P

Sick buffalo's , Setting up a company to own 49 % of land, a country where men dont shake hands, hahaha pleaseee.

When giving your opinion of things Thai you probably should post a disclaimer. Something like, I don't speak the language, have only been here a few months and know almost nothing about the people or culture nor do I ever want to. That would save a lot of useless debate.

When giving your opinion of things Thai you probably should post a disclaimer. Something like, I don't speak the language, have only been here a few months and know almost nothing about the people or culture nor do I ever want to. That would save a lot of useless debate.

I have lived here over 4 years, seems about 14 years.. but what the heck the cash is rolling in. :D

At 33 years old she will be well aware that her chances of making money by going back to the Bar will be very limited - lots and lots of younger women getting into the "trade" every day - and if you find out she has, it will destroy the marriage.

If she is sensible - and thinks practically - she will decide that hanging on with you until you are able to sort out your job / financial situation is by far the better prospect for her future.

Patrick

+1

And congrats on the new job

Edited by remiss

I have lived here over 4 years, seems about 14 years.. but what the heck the cash is rolling in. :D

Dansat. your posts do not ad up. I have just been through your posting history and it would seem you own a business on Samui aimed at the tourists and expats down there. your words! but then in your latest posts you are on a contract and cant wait to leave, also it was your job that brought you here. your words again. I couldnt care less about you but took a look at your profile because you seemed to be following me around at one point. I realised though that you are actually very unhappy with your life and you get a kick out of trying to upset posters who are happy here in Thailand.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you sort whatever out so you can be happy wherever you are. :(

Edited by onnut

Thai ladies are basically just the same as all other ladies, they seek to marry a partner who can love them, take care of them and offer the financial stability to allow them to raise a family and live happily through the ups and downs of life.

delete

Edited by ayayay

When giving your opinion of things Thai you probably should post a disclaimer. Something like, I don't speak the language, have only been here a few months and know almost nothing about the people or culture nor do I ever want to.

Or " I am a <deleted> " would suffice to save on Repetitive Strain Injury.

Bar girls are a insult to Thailand and normal Thai people

there is nothing wrong with them. They are part of the culture here and have been for centuries. Just don't fall in love. ;)

On holiday in Phuket I fall in love with all of them, come back with a lot of bruises from the wife elbowing and kicking me.:D

IMHO Thai ladies view sex in an entirely different way to us from the west.

As one Thai lady said to me, I eat, I drink, I sleep and I have sex. If my husband is around when I want sex, I have sex with him, if he isn't around, pretty much anyone else will do.

Mostly they don't understand our views on monogamy, if you want her to only have sex with you .... best to keep with her.

Once I met a Thai lady that managed to hold out for over 2 weeks when her husband was away, she was unusual.

Just my opinion, your wife may be different, but if she isn't, that doesn't mean she doesn't love you.

Nonsense, that's total BS.