Wife

payneo

IMHO Thai ladies view sex in an entirely different way to us from the west.

As one Thai lady said to me, I eat, I drink, I sleep and I have sex. If my husband is around when I want sex, I have sex with him, if he isn't around, pretty much anyone else will do.

Mostly they don't understand our views on monogamy, if you want her to only have sex with you .... best to keep with her.

Once I met a Thai lady that managed to hold out for over 2 weeks when her husband was away, she was unusual.

Just my opinion, your wife may be different, but if she isn't, that doesn't mean she doesn't love you.

About 10% of this post has any credibility!

10% at the maximum!

Total tosh really - unless he mixes with very low class people.

Patrick

That is exactly what I was thinking.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys got some good news im back to work in morning got new job this afternoon long contract im told and money more than last employer :) just got off web cam with wife and she really happy as am i, thanks for all your relpies good and bad to honest i learnt from them all, but ill keep youinformed as to how work and as to how me and new wife get on, now to earn sum dosh to save for visa, so if anyone got any tips for the visa thing now, thanks again ........:)

Payneo

Good luck to you on your new job :clap2: save up your money and for visas for you in your situation look in the visa forum to find one that suits you just for the moment.

Why don't you guys that are arguing shut up - and congratulate the OP on his new job and wish him good luck in the future with his new wife??

Good luck, OP!!

:lol: Go gurl. However, you should know better, here at Thai visa, the argument and word exchange will go on well after the OP's problems have been solved. :rolleyes:

Good luck OP with the new job.

alll my friends have told me she will go back to her old ways

and you refuse to trust your friends, so you've turned to strangers on the Internet hoping they'll tell you what you want to hear, since your friends wouldn't. you'll pay the price for that one.

she has told me dont worry my husband i love only you, you are in my heart all the time

oh, well, that's different. if she said that to you, don't worry 'bout a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.

Why don't you guys that are arguing shut up - and congratulate the OP on his new job and wish him good luck in the future with his new wife??

Good luck, OP!!

:lol: Go gurl. However, you should know better, here at Thai visa, the argument and word exchange will go on well after the OP's problems have been solved. :rolleyes:

Good luck OP with the new job.

not on my watch ;)

given the OP's concerns is no longer an issue, but more so due to the extreme generalised negative views against thai women being thrown about, I dont see any reason to keep this thread open.

I have lots to say against those VERY negative views of thai women that have been expressed by some on this thread. but Ive read enough on thaivisa to realise there is no point engaging with such people. so Id rather save my energy :)

if one approaches life with such negativity, one ends up dwelling in all that negative energy. It is one thing to be realistic and practical. Prejudices are another story. I peronally wish those people more positive thoughts, and I wish the OP the best in his new job and love life :)

OP - when further down the line you wish to share an update, you can certainly start a new thread. or perhaps you might like to check the visa section for any visa queries you have,

cheers