Newbie Advice Please

pompeyjoe

hello there. just wounderd if any one could help me or give me some advice please. im going to be traveling out to thailand in the new year, need some exspiranced addvice please.

(1) is it easy to get internet conection for my laptop??

(2) any recomendations on hotels or good places to stay??]

(3) what would be the right amount of money to spend in english £ on a good day?? day time and the evening??

(4) whats the safest and easiest way to keep your money?? i.c bank car? travllers cheques??

(5) is it safe to travel to thailand alone??

(6) who and what to keep clear of??

thaks for reading

I am afraid you are asking for more info that I have time to answer, however a quick 30 second reply:

1: Depends where you are

2: Depends on what you are looking for: Montien or Tarntawan on Suriwong, Asia, or Samran Place, but really a million others depending on what you want, require or want to pay.

3: I know I am being vague, but what do you want to do? A roadside good eatery for six will cost as much as four beers off Silom.

4: I keep both folding/Sterling/Thai and Credit cards that do not charge for overseas spend, previously N'Wide now Zero, my choice others will know better.

5: Yes, as long as you keep out of the Boiler Houses and don't ring the bell without any money, I could list a whole roll call of rules, if you need them , don't go.

6: See above