American Football

ChuckZ

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where to purchase NFL (or NCAA) apparel in Bangkok? Would prefer t-shirts as jerseys are for kids.

WHAAAAT !! You don't want to look like a big dummy and wear your favorite player's jersey?

P.S. OMR- you guys have Marvin Harrison dangling out there, he's probably got a good season left in him.

Edited by huggybear

Anyone know where to purchase NFL (or NCAA) apparel in Bangkok? Would prefer t-shirts as jerseys are for kids.

WHAAAAT !! You don't want to look like a big dummy and wear your favorite player's jersey?

P.S. OMR- you guys have Marvin Harrison dangling out there, he's probably got a good season left in him.

You are right and I would think they are looking at him. He most probably has more than one season left and also has a great attitude. The Cowboys need someone with speed to burn that would require the opposition to come up with a game plan to stop him. Austin may ultimately fill this role, but he still has a lot to learn.

Another reason to hate the Pats - Welker just fired a former Raider (and old friend of mine) as his agent.

You are right and I would think they are looking at him. He most probably has more than one season left and also has a great attitude. The Cowboys need someone with speed to burn that would require the opposition to come up with a game plan to stop him. Austin may ultimately fill this role, but he still has a lot to learn.

Another reason to hate the Pats - Welker just fired a former Raider (and old friend of mine) as his agent.

Ahhhh.........I don't hate the Pats, I just wish they would occasionally wear the old uni, Steve Grogan era unis, those were cool.

That division gets better every year (unlike the AFC west) so they will not have a walk in the park like they have had in past seasons.

ASN starts at midnight tonight. Nothing live that I can see this week, although there will be replays of the AFC and NFC Championship games.

Watched ASN for the first time last night. Saw the Chargers at Pittsburgh divisional playoff game from last season. Great game until the third quarter when the Chargers ran ONE OFFENSIVE PLAY. I couldn't believe that, never seen that before. Their defense was toast after that, game over.

The channel seems cool except for their logo ad, very annoying. What is that anyway, a volleyball changing to a football changing to some metallic object which then changes shape and spins around? They need to fire that graphic person and quit running that. I think I saw it at least 30 times during the game.

While I am getting tired of hearing about the Big 10 and how this guy's grandpa played basketball in the Big 10, when football season starts and I watch the 4 live games a week, I will forget all about their logo and stupid Big 10 advertisements. Especially if they feature Cowboy games and especially if I don't have to sit through Eagle games (your Raiders are OK).

what! EAGLES GAMES RULE! OMR, you need to reconsider, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkQhWGxnr60

ASN starts at midnight tonight. Nothing live that I can see this week, although there will be replays of the AFC and NFC Championship games.

Watched ASN for the first time last night. Saw the Chargers at Pittsburgh divisional playoff game from last season. Great game until the third quarter when the Chargers ran ONE OFFENSIVE PLAY. I couldn't believe that, never seen that before. Their defense was toast after that, game over.

The channel seems cool except for their logo ad, very annoying. What is that anyway, a volleyball changing to a football changing to some metallic object which then changes shape and spins around? They need to fire that graphic person and quit running that. I think I saw it at least 30 times during the game.

While I am getting tired of hearing about the Big 10 and how this guy's grandpa played basketball in the Big 10, when football season starts and I watch the 4 live games a week, I will forget all about their logo and stupid Big 10 advertisements. Especially if they feature Cowboy games and especially if I don't have to sit through Eagle games (your Raiders are OK).

what! EAGLES GAMES RULE! OMR, you need to reconsider, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkQhWGxnr60

I only remember the 41-37 Cowboy win, but anyway, that was last year. Now, new season, new games etc.

well qwunk, your Eagles didn't rule when my 400$ was on the line (that I placed in the first weekend of the season) for them just to make the SB. "Cover one guy would you"! Referring to Fitzgerald who ate the Eagles for lunch.........

For the Eagles, if McNabb stays healthy they go to the championship game, if not, they're toasted. I see this as a McNabb down year. I think the Giants will rebound in that division.

Edited by huggybear

Good news for those of us with the ASN Network on TrueVisions. I got this response from ASN to an inquiry about the possibility of pre-season broadcasts:

Hi George,

Thanks for your email.

ASN will broadcast the NFL pre-season games from August and the NFL Game Day and Total Access are on the list for the coming NFL season.

Thanks for your support to ASN.

ASN

Good news for those of us with the ASN Network on TrueVisions. I got this response from ASN to an inquiry about the possibility of pre-season broadcasts:

Hi George,

Thanks for your email.

ASN will broadcast the NFL pre-season games from August and the NFL Game Day and Total Access are on the list for the coming NFL season.

ASN

George, this is fantastic. Thanks for the info.

Hi George,

Thanks for your email.

ASN

I'm always happy to help out a fellow Patriots' fan, OMR!! :-)

On a serious note, I think I'll bug them again to see if I can get any details on how many games they'll give us. I won't ask about the "licensing" details; though I am curious. I know that the rights to pre-season games are owned by the individual teams; NOT by the league (as is the case with regular season games). So I don't know what kind of deal gets them pre-season games here.

On a serious note, I think I'll bug them again to see if I can get any details on how many games they'll give us.

You might also ask HOW they're going to arrange four live games (which is what they have been consistently advertising re the NFL)??

Obviously, they could show one early game and one afternoon game on Sundays (U.S. time)... and then what??? Monday Night Football??? Sunday night game???

It'd be interesting to hear. I'd love to be able to catch the Monday night games, and not only have to be watching the regular Sunday games from midnight to 6 am on our Monday mornings...

On a serious note, I think I'll bug them again to see if I can get any details on how many games they'll give us.

You might also ask HOW they're going to arrange four live games (which is what they have been consistently advertising re the NFL)??

Obviously, they could show one early game and one afternoon game on Sundays (U.S. time)... and then what??? Monday Night Football??? Sunday night game???

It'd be interesting to hear. I'd love to be able to catch the Monday night games, and not only have to be watching the regular Sunday games from midnight to 6 am on our Monday mornings...

The Sunday 1 PM, Sunday 4 PM, Sunday 8 PM, and Monday Night games were all broadcast here 3 years ago by the UBC Sports channels. Last year, after ESPN dropped the Sunday and Monday night games, TrueV contracted with 'GOAL TV' to add those games to the two Sunday afternoon games carried on TrueV Sports channels.

I'm sure that will be the 4-game lineup for ASN. And, they will almost certainly broadcast replays, as well.

The addition of 'Game Day' and 'Total Access' programs is, however, a totally new option for us. We've never before, to my knowledge, had access to "off-field" news and weekly highlight programs here. (Other than the Thai language "Into The End Zone" thing.)

...ASN. And, they will almost certainly broadcast replays, as well.

Based on their performance so far, I'd say that's a CERTAINTY...

But, I'm OK with that. In the U.S., I never ever saw replays of pro football or most other sports on broadcast TV (though my relatives tell me that happens now regularly with pro baseball games on the Fox Sports cable networks).

But this first month on ASN at different times, I caught all the NFL playoff games, including those never broadcast by True in Thailand, and the Super Bowl, and enjoyed watching/rewatching them all.

Just this week, ASN had almost 2 straight broadcast days non-stop of the 2009 NCAA basketball finals (March Madness), which I believe also was never broadcast on True here... So it was nice to see also, though I didn't catch all of the games...

Hi George,

Thanks for your email.

ASN

I'm always happy to help out a fellow Patriots' fan, OMR!! :-)

On a serious note, I think I'll bug them again to see if I can get any details on how many games they'll give us. I won't ask about the "licensing" details; though I am curious. I know that the rights to pre-season games are owned by the individual teams; NOT by the league (as is the case with regular season games). So I don't know what kind of deal gets them pre-season games here.

During the season they have already said 4 games per week. It sounds like two in the middle of the night (like last year), plus Monday morning (Sunday night football) and Tuesday morning (Monday night football). I have no idea of the pre season games, but please, let a sleeping dog lie. Let's see what we get first.

Here's the update from ASN on pre-season games. Looks like we'll probably get 2 per week.

Hi George,

Thanks for the email.

ASN will be broadcasting 8-9 pre-season games in August including the

2008/09 Super Bowl Rematch.

Thanks very much for your support.

Have a nice weekend.

ASN

Here's the update from ASN on pre-season games. Looks like we'll probably get 2 per week.

Hi George,

Thanks for the email.

ASN will be broadcasting 8-9 pre-season games in August including the

2008/09 Super Bowl Rematch.

Thanks very much for your support.

Have a nice weekend.

ASN

OOPS! Something just struck me. I just sent this note to ASN for "clarification". See why I'm concerned?

"A thought just struck me. Your mention of the replay of the last Super Bowl created doubt in my mind that you understood my reference to "pre-season" games. I don't know if you understand what I mean by "pre-season" games. I'm not talking about REPLAYS of games from last season. I mean the "practice" games that NFL teams play in preparation for the "regular season" that begins in September. Those are what are referred to as "pre-season" games. Will you, in fact, be broadcasting 'live' PRE-SEASON NFL games; or just replays from last season, until the "regular season" games begin?"

OMR,

how could you forget the last game of the season when a playoff birth was on the line for the winning team? now a 41-37 loss in dallas is a respectable defeat, but the cowboys loss in philly was a total embarrassment that jerry jones still hasn't recovered from. did you see joselio hanson do the deion td dance, not bad, eh?

Edited by qwunk89

well qwunk, your Eagles didn't rule when my 400$ was on the line (that I placed in the first weekend of the season) for them just to make the SB. "Cover one guy would you"! Referring to Fitzgerald who ate the Eagles for lunch.........

For the Eagles, if McNabb stays healthy they go to the championship game, if not, they're toasted. I see this as a McNabb down year. I think the Giants will rebound in that division.

yeah, the eagles D in the championship game had issues (especially in the first half). i can only think some of it was due to jim johnson having to call from the booth due to his cancer (first time during the year), and of course you have to give credit to the arizona O. who didn't fitzgerald eat for lunch this year? who is your team again?

yeah, the eagles D in the championship game had issues (especially in the first half). i can only think some of it was due to jim johnson having to call from the booth due to his cancer (first time during the year), and of course you have to give credit to the arizona O. who didn't fitzgerald eat for lunch this year? who is your team again?

SILVER AND BLACK, COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE (recently changed to commitment to futility)

You remember us qwunk, no? Spanking your team in Super Bowl XV?

SILVER AND BLACK, COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE (recently changed to commitment to futility)

LOL! Inspires me to poetry, Huggybear!

HARDLY A MAN IS STILL ALIVE

WHO REMEMBERS SUPER BOWL 10 PLUS 5

THE PLAYERS HAVE LONG SINCE LEFT THE GAME

ONLY CRYPT KEEPER AL RECALLS THEIR FAME

THE ONCE FEARED TEAMS OF THE SILVER AND BLACK

NOW SPEND THEIR GAMES FLAT ON THEIR BACK

THE FANS STILL DRESS IN THEIR SCARY MASKS

BUT NOBODY COWERS, THEY LOOK AND LAUGH

We all know that the NFL is cyclical. The Raidahs will, almost certainly, become serious competitors again; just as my Patriots, long a laughing stock of the league, will one day fall from that level. But, while it lasts, I'm loving seeing Al Davis embarassed. Sorry, Huggybear. Nothing personal against you. But I will hate the Raidahs for as long as Davis is there.

As to the original topic of this thread, my favorite Eagles game was much more recent. I was in the stadium in Jacksonville for Super Bowl XXXIX. The Eagles were there, too. Unfortunately for them, so were the Patriots! :-)

LOL! Inspires me to poetry, Huggybear!

HARDLY A MAN IS STILL ALIVE

WHO REMEMBERS SUPER BOWL 10 PLUS 5

THE PLAYERS HAVE LONG SINCE LEFT THE GAME

ONLY CRYPT KEEPER AL RECALLS THEIR FAME

THE ONCE FEARED TEAMS OF THE SILVER AND BLACK

NOW SPEND THEIR GAMES FLAT ON THEIR BACK

THE FANS STILL DRESS IN THEIR SCARY MASKS

BUT NOBODY COWERS, THEY LOOK AND LAUGH

We all know that the NFL is cyclical. The Raidahs will, almost certainly, become serious competitors again; just as my Patriots, long a laughing stock of the league, will one day fall from that level. But, while it lasts, I'm loving seeing Al Davis embarassed. Sorry, Huggybear. Nothing personal against you. But I will hate the Raidahs for as long as Davis is there.

As to the original topic of this thread, my favorite Eagles game was much more recent. I was in the stadium in Jacksonville for Super Bowl XXXIX. The Eagles were there, too. Unfortunately for them, so were the Patriots! :-)

Your Patsies SB run started with the hoax call in the championship game where the "tuck rule" was called when actually Brady had fumbled.

patsfangr, I dare you to find where that rule had been called into play before that, recent to that game anyway............yes, the NFL hates Al Davis too, so you are not alone there. He's pulled a lot of crao in the past with the city moves, lawsuits etc. But still, you don't cheat the players with a lame ass call at the most critical point in the whole season. His arm came down when he abandoned throwing, he got hit, ball came out.....

Yeah, sorry qwunk89, your birds seem to be able to get there but just can't seal the deal.

P.S. patsfangr, stick with your day job as poet is not your strong suit, I believe plenty of people are still alive that remember Plunkett to Branch, just like plenty of people remember your Pats being just as bad if not worse than the current Raider squad.

Edited by huggybear

Your Patsies SB run started with the hoax call in the championship game where the "tuck rule" was called when actually Brady had fumbled.

patsfangr, I dare you to find where that rule had been called into play before that, recent to that game anyway............yes, the NFL hates Al Davis too, so you are not alone there. He's pulled a lot of crao in the past with the city moves, lawsuits etc. But still, you don't cheat the players with a lame ass call at the most critical point in the whole season. His arm came down when he abandoned throwing, he got hit, ball came out.....

Yeah, sorry qwunk89, your birds seem to be able to get there but just can't seal the deal.

P.S. patsfangr, stick with your day job as poet is not your strong suit, I believe plenty of people are still alive that remember Plunkett to Branch, just like plenty of people remember your Pats being just as bad if not worse than the current Raider squad.

I confess that I didn't keep all that detail from 8 years ago. However, there WERE cases sited at the time in which that call was made prior to the call on Brady.

Nevertheless, the call was CORRECT. The rule sucks. We all know that, if it's clear that a QB isn't trying to throw the ball, which Brady was not, it SHOULD be a fumble if it comes out of his hand. But that is NOT the way the rule reads. According to the rule, that wasn't a fumble. Here's what Mike Pereira, NFL Director of Officials, said: ""The rule is very specific," Pereira said. "We have to make our decision based on the rule. Intent doesn't factor into the rule. Does the ball come out after [the quarterback's] arm is going forward and before he tucks the ball back into his body? If so, then it's an incomplete pass." End of story. Bad rule? Yes. Bad call? NO!

What you fail to mention, or perhaps didn't notice, is that Woodson should have been called for 'Roughing the passer' on that play. If you've ever seen it from the front side angle, it is clear that Woodson's arm hit Brady's helmet BEFORE the ball was knocked loose. So, fumble or no fumble, the MISSED call for 'Roughing' should have resulted in a 15 yard penalty against the Raidahs; and a First Down for the Patriots.

You might also want to take note of the fact that that play didn't win the game for the Patriots. Brady completed a 13 yard pass to move them close enough for Vinatieri's miracle 45-yard FG in that driving snow storm. But that only tied the game. In the overtime drive, Brady went 8 for 8, to take them close enough for Vinatieri's 23-yard FG to win it. The Raidahs had plenty of opportunity to overcome that one misfortune. They failed.

And, in the "What goes around, comes around" aspect of it; do you remember the 1976 Playoff game in Oakland in which Ben Drieth made a "phantom" call of 'Roughing the Passer' against Ray Hamilton of the Patriots? It was 3rd & 18, with the Patriots leading 21-17, and time nearly expired in the game. The bogus penalty gave the Raidahs a 1st Down, and 5 plays later Stabler ran it in from 1 yard out to beat the Patriots. The Raidahs went on to win the SB that year, beating one of Bud Grant's infamous "choking" Viking teams. That 1976 team was, until Belichick came along, the best team in Patriots history. They were, in fact, the only team to beat the 13-1 Raidahs that season. Throughout the game, the Raidahs, as usual in those years, committed numerous penalties that weren't called; including a forearm from Villapiano that broke the nose of TE Russ Francis on the opposite side of the field from where the ball was thrown. I was sitting on the 30 yard line, directly over the Academy Award performance by Stabler that drew the bogus penalty. That SB should have been ours.

So, as I said, what goes around, comes around. The Raidahs beat the Patriots on a BAD call in that 1976 Playoff game; and the Patriots beat the Raidahs in 2001 with the help of a seldom called, but, per the rules, CORRECT call.

I confess that I didn't keep all that detail from 8 years ago. However, there WERE cases sited at the time in which that call was made prior to the call on Brady.

Nevertheless, the call was CORRECT. The rule sucks. We all know that, if it's clear that a QB isn't trying to throw the ball, which Brady was not, it SHOULD be a fumble if it comes out of his hand. But that is NOT the way the rule reads. According to the rule, that wasn't a fumble. Here's what Mike Pereira, NFL Director of Officials, said: ""The rule is very specific," Pereira said. "We have to make our decision based on the rule. Intent doesn't factor into the rule. Does the ball come out after [the quarterback's] arm is going forward and before he tucks the ball back into his body? If so, then it's an incomplete pass." End of story. Bad rule? Yes. Bad call? NO!

What you fail to mention, or perhaps didn't notice, is that Woodson should have been called for 'Roughing the passer' on that play. If you've ever seen it from the front side angle, it is clear that Woodson's arm hit Brady's helmet BEFORE the ball was knocked loose. So, fumble or no fumble, the MISSED call for 'Roughing' should have resulted in a 15 yard penalty against the Raidahs; and a First Down for the Patriots.

You might also want to take note of the fact that that play didn't win the game for the Patriots. Brady completed a 13 yard pass to move them close enough for Vinatieri's miracle 45-yard FG in that driving snow storm. But that only tied the game. In the overtime drive, Brady went 8 for 8, to take them close enough for Vinatieri's 23-yard FG to win it. The Raidahs had plenty of opportunity to overcome that one misfortune. They failed.

And, in the "What goes around, comes around" aspect of it; do you remember the 1976 Playoff game in Oakland in which Ben Drieth made a "phantom" call of 'Roughing the Passer' against Ray Hamilton of the Patriots? It was 3rd & 18, with the Patriots leading 21-17, and time nearly expired in the game. The bogus penalty gave the Raidahs a 1st Down, and 5 plays later Stabler ran it in from 1 yard out to beat the Patriots. The Raidahs went on to win the SB that year, beating one of Bud Grant's infamous "choking" Viking teams. That 1976 team was, until Belichick came along, the best team in Patriots history. They were, in fact, the only team to beat the 13-1 Raidahs that season. Throughout the game, the Raidahs, as usual in those years, committed numerous penalties that weren't called; including a forearm from Villapiano that broke the nose of TE Russ Francis on the opposite side of the field from where the ball was thrown. I was sitting on the 30 yard line, directly over the Academy Award performance by Stabler that drew the bogus penalty. That SB should have been ours.

So, as I said, what goes around, comes around. The Raidahs beat the Patriots on a BAD call in that 1976 Playoff game; and the Patriots beat the Raidahs in 2001 with the help of a seldom called, but, per the rules, CORRECT call.

You're right, it all seems to come around in a weird way.............

Ironic though that your poem talks of no one remembering SBXV, yet you harken back to '76........bash the Raiders while you can, they'll be back as soon as the senile old man relinquishes to a Parcells/Belichick/Cohwer type modern football person.

"Go long you speedster! Oh yeah, you should probably be able to catch the ball too..........................."

You're right, it all seems to come around in a weird way.............

Ironic though that your poem talks of no one remembering SBXV, yet you harken back to '76........bash the Raiders while you can, they'll be back as soon as the senile old man relinquishes to a Parcells/Belichick/Cohwer type modern football person.

"Go long you speedster! Oh yeah, you should probably be able to catch the ball too..........................."

LOL! The poem was, of course, all in jest. hel_l, huggybear, I remember when the Patriots and Raiders BEGAN in 1960! I had been a NY Giants fan until then. They were the closest thing I had to a "home team". In Boston, we got the Giants game every week. I watched, and cheered for, Charlie Conerly, Frank Gifford, Kyle Rote, Sam Huff, Jimmy Patton, Andy Robustelli ... all, of course, in "living black and white"! :-)

Then came the AFL; and, at LAST, I had a real HOME TEAM to cheer for - The Boston Patriots! I still think that the old uniforms, with "Pat Patriot" on the helmet, were MUCH better than the new ones with the "Flying Elvis" logo!

But I hated the Raidahs from DAY ONE. Davis always promoted a dirty brand of play. I was also at the game where the cheap shot, late clothesline hit by Jack Tatum CRIPPLED Patriots WR Daryl Stingley for life. I love the LEGAL violence of the NFL; but I have no use for unsportsmanlike cheap shots. And THAT was the well known trademark of Al Davis' teams. I have no use for the man; and, as I said, I'll hate the Raidahs until he's gone! Then, they'll be just another opponent; and, for the sake of their GOOD fans, like you, huggybear, I'll wish them well ... except, of course, when they play my Patriots. :-)

I'm not going to deny that the Raiders have a history of nasty stuff, but it's a nasty game (at times). Their intimidation factor helped bigtime, and now they've lost that.

That being said, you can't call out the Raiders alone for dirty play. Who was the lineman for the Cardinals that ended up making all the commercials...........can't remember. Also, those years the Bronco's turned no name running backs into 1,000 yard performers? Look at some film and notice the crackbacks.

How about Lester Hayes? You remember how much stickem goo that guy used to put all over his hands? The ball would even come near him and a stickem paw would grab like the rat trays I use in my house, hilarious!

Anyway, I've forgoten the argument, but I'm READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!!

7 weeks til I'm in the sportsbook in Vegas for opening night. CAN'T WAIT !

GREAT NEWS, GUYS! I just got the confirmation from ASN that they will, in fact, be broadcasting LIVE pre-season games! Here's the note:

Hi George,

The first pre-season match of NFL 2009/10 season will be Arizona Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Steelers on 14/Aug (8:00HKT).

Other than the REMARCH, there will be 8 more pre-season games broadcast live on ASN.

Stay tuned and get ready for the exciting NFL season.

Cheers,

ASN

The Prime Time Draft

The decision to move the NFL Draft to "prime time", and split it into 3 days, will have several affects. In case you missed it, the Draft will now be run with Round 1 on Thursday night; Rounds 2 & 3 on Friday night; and Rounds 4-7 on Saturday afternoon. What will this do?

First, it will likely lead to more trades. Teams will have more time between the critical 1st and 2nd Rounds to evaluate where they, and other teams stand, after that all important first pick.

Second, it will likely help the teams that are not as well prepared, or as good "under fire", as others. As with the trade note above, those teams will have more time to re-do their draft boards after the completion of Round 1.

On the more "fan related" front, it may actually hurt the viewership. A lot of fans who sat through at least all of the old "Day One", which was 3 Rounds until last year, when it dropped to 2, may now decide only to watch the "high drama" of Round 1, and opt for the usual Friday night parties and date nights, rather than stay home to watch Rounds 2 & 3.

Speaking of parties, the Draft Day Parties that were so popular, which were a full Saturday of fun for many, are likely a thing of the past. Thursday night is a lousy night for parties. Once Round 1 is over, the level of excitement really drops off. That, plus the competition from "traditional" Friday night activities, will really hurt the potential audience for Round 2. And Saturday, which will now be Rounds 4-7, won't draw many folks to sports bars, or even friends homes, for the "big event".

All in all, I think this is a lousy decision. If they had gone with Rounds 1 & 2 on Friday night, and 3-7 on Saturday, it certainly would have worked better for the party crowd. And it also would have preserved the "reward" for the more organized teams for at least the first 2 Rounds. (Personally, I liked the old 1-3/4-7 split, for that same reason.) I also think it would have guaranteed more viewers, because, as noted, there won't be as many parties (or viewers) for the Thursday Round 1, and even less for the Friday Rounds 2 & 3. Saturday will be no different from what Sunday used to be; and that, I believe was pretty weak. (Only sick addicts, like me, were glued to the TV all morning on Sunday to watch teams pick a lot of guys who'd be pumping gas after a few weeks in training camps!)

Now, on a purely selfish note, I'm happy about this. Here in Thailand, the Saturday afternoon draft started at about 11:00 PM for me; and ran into the wee hours of the morning. The prime time start for Rounds 1 & 2 will put it on at a reasonable morning hour for me here. Still, being the unselfish guy I am, I think it's a bad decision. :-)

George