Thai Visa New Hunting Grounds

BngkkB

I have noticed a few different post from Thai Ladies complaining about their Boyfriends. They are from Newbie's and are very well written and pretty lengthy for a Newbie post.

My question is, Is Thai Visa The New Hunting Ground for Thai Ladies to try to hook up with Farang?

What do you think?

This is the internet, representation of fact need not be fact.

Don't rule out Male TV members who have an inner desire to be Thai Women.

Oh you bitch, that`s just not true, ducky.

No really, I believe most of these newbie threads are trolls, probably been on some mind bending drugs the night before.

Perhaps all written by the same guy?

I would think there are plenty of other places for thai women to hook up with farang guys

personally - this would be the last place Id come to for that :)

That thought had crossed my mind too MiG........

Do you realise how many dreams you may have shattered by your comment?....:whistling:

Hi. I'm Nok. 23 years old and a graduate in Political Science from Thammasat University. My ideal man must have some of the following qualities.

1) A complete obsession with Thaksin Shinawatra and the Red Shirt movement to the point of being terrifying and making me consider that the guy has no other life whatsover. The ability to bring Thaksin or the Reds into a completely unrelated topic is a must. When asked

" Is there a place in Udon Thani where I can buy a set of feeler gauges? "

the answer

" Udon Thani? Red Shirt stronghold. Don't go there. You'll die. "

really turns me on.

2) I like a guy with a strong sense of right and wrong. A man who, when short changed 25 satang in a Saraburi 7-11 4 years ago is convinced that every Thai is out to rip them off.

3) A man who isn't afraid to stereotype all Thais into one convenient group.

4) A guy who denigrates all Thai women because they were dumber than dog shit in choosing their female partner who Stevie Wonder could have seen was a leech in human form.

5) A man who considers themselves fluent in Thai because after 20 years of living here they can order a Chang and the bill in the local language. Even better is one who considers Thais stupid because they don't understand him when he uses English in Family Mart.

7) A guy who flies of at the handle at the mildest leg pull, has a complete inability to use any sort of self depreciating humour and, despite posting page upon page of their opinions, when faced with a point that counters their argument, simply ignores the post.

8) My man must be an expert on Thai culture. Set in stone. Heaven forbid he should ever acknowledge a wai from a child or an inferior with a small wai of his own. In facr, it would be best if he never used a wai at all because, after all, " I'm not Thai I'm farang"

9) My Adonis must also have strong opinions but be completely oblivious to the basic facts . " Thais don't want us here " is a good one although it's obvious to all right thinking people that Thais don't want you here because you're a prick. Constantly droning on about the " Draconian " immigration laws is a real bonus.

Interested? PM me.

Hi. I'm Nok. 23 years old and a graduate in Political Science from Thammasat University. My ideal man must have some of the following qualities.

Interested? PM me.

:lol:

I tried to apply but the inbox was already full :(

how twisted :crazy: would a thai woman have to be to actively seek a farang man in here?!

the mind boggles :o

true, mate, i guess u r right.

there is always the Hollywood @ ratchada, Gulliver's at khao san and sukhumivit soi 4, hard rock cafe at siam (its @ the bar counter, those dark skinned girls who dont have much money, they tend to buy too much fake LV or Gucci handbags they dont have enough cash to get enough clothes on, showing their boobies and craxk hole), cosmos at patpong soi 2 or 4(i cant recall actually), daxm there r so many joints with thai girls trying get a one night stand (for 2k thb) or a long time relationship in which u have to pay for her aging dad, sick or cancer borne mum, retarded bro, paranoid sis who has a drunken thai husband who beat her up so often, young son who she had in her previous relationship with a thai guy ( who either died in a road accident or a gang fight, beat her up so often she had to leave him, is always driving to poi pet to gamble the money she sell herself to farang men, etc) and a young daughter whose father is either the bartender at the joint, motorcycle taxi at the soi, labourer at the klong toei port, etc.

i m guessing the post in TV is either by a schizophrenia member of TV or just a lonely farang (based on the english, obviously it aint by a thai).

tell me if i'm wrong.

1) A complete obsession with Thaksin Shinawatra and the Red Shirt movement to the point of being terrifying and making me consider that the guy has no other life whatsover. The ability to bring Thaksin or the Reds into a completely unrelated topic is a must. When asked

the answer

really turns me on.

2) I like a guy with a strong sense of right and wrong. A man who, when short changed 25 satang in a Saraburi 7-11 4 years ago is convinced that every Thai is out to rip them off.

4) A guy who denigrates all Thai women because they were dumber than dog shit in choosing their female partner who Stevie Wonder could have seen was a leech in human form.

5) A man who considers themselves fluent in Thai because after 20 years of living here they can order a Chang and the bill in the local language. Even better is one who considers Thais stupid because they don't understand him when he uses English in Family Mart.

7) A guy who flies of at the handle at the mildest leg pull, has a complete inability to use any sort of self depreciating humour and, despite posting page upon page of their opinions, when faced with a point that counters their argument, simply ignores the post.

8) My man must be an expert on Thai culture. Set in stone. Heaven forbid he should ever acknowledge a wai from a child or an inferior with a small wai of his own. In facr, it would be best if he never used a wai at all because, after all, " I'm not Thai I'm farang"

9) My Adonis must also have strong opinions but be completely oblivious to the basic facts . " Thais don't want us here " is a good one although it's obvious to all right thinking people that Thais don't want you here because you're a prick. Constantly droning on about the " Draconian " immigration laws is a real bonus.

Interested? PM me.

Funny stuff! :cheesy:

Don't rule out Male TV members who have an inner desire to be Thai Women.

Oh you bitch, that`s just not true, ducky.

No really, I believe most of these newbie threads are trolls, probably been on some mind bending drugs the night before.

Perhaps all written by the same guy?

correct .they,re paking the tiss. :jap:

the answer

really turns me on.

Interested? PM me.

You should of had plenty to choose from by now! :D

My Adonis must also have strong opinions but be completely oblivious to the basic facts . " Thais don't want us here " is a good one although it's obvious to all right thinking people that Thais don't want you here because you're a prick. Constantly droning on about the " Draconian " immigration laws is a real bonus.

not to forget the bahtbus mafiosi who have sworn holy oaths to impoverish farangs who don't own vehicles by charging additional 5 baht.

Edited by Naam

the answer

really turns me on.

7) A guy who flies of at the handle at the mildest leg pull, has a complete inability to use any sort of self depreciating humour and,

9) My Adonis must also have strong opinions but be completely oblivious to the basic facts . " Thais don't want us here " i

I AM LOOKING FOR A SPIRITED THAI LADY , IDEALLY A VERGIN .

FOR A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER IN THAILAND .

I LIVE IN UDON THANI , CLOSE TO THE RED SHIRT HQ

SOMETIMES NOISY, BUT FRIENDLY PEOPLE. :jap: kbop. koun kap

:lol:...I know of one......

LaoPo

I would think there are plenty of other places for thai women to hook up with farang guys

personally - this would be the last place Id come to for that :)

Do you realise how many dreams you may have shattered by your comment?....:whistling:

:lol: I dont think many really pay attention to my comments on here

besides, even IF I did try, it would not work cos they are not man enough to admit the team I support is the best football team :whistling:

by the way...I feel this thread belongs more in the pub section. what say you OP?