Pattaya City To Bid For 24 Hour Entertainment Licence

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun. Is there space in the hotels?

Wherever you are, you just can't do it anymore,

Thats not true, just need to get license to sex, 24 hour license to sex would be better option.-LOL

PS. For those who did not get the joke, license to kill, this would be license to sexbiggrin.gif

And an American...but that was many years ago, and on a more "isolated" beach. :o

So it was you that time with Deborah Kerr, and here's me thinking all this time it was Burt Lancaster........shock1.gif

Hey! I thought the beach was isolated! I should be so lucky to have been with her....but I do believe I was in a similar position...at least I think so. It was a bit of a blur. :whistling:

post-5869-0-23706500-1290744627_thumb.jp

AND, will it go back to when the dancers didn't wear anything, at all?

Where is the historical perspective in these posts?

When were closing hours made into law?

Whose campaign was it to have closing times.... ha

AND, will it go back to when the dancers didn't wear anything, at all?Dancers do not wear anything at the moment and have not worn anything for long time

Where is the historical perspective in these posts?meaning?

When were closing hours made into law?When good old Mr T changed the law making closing hours across Thailand at 2am

Whose campaign was it to have closing times.... ha? Same as above

AND, will it go back to when the dancers didn't wear anything, at all?Dancers do not wear anything at the moment and have not worn anything for long time

thought they had to wear panties, guess I;m out of 'touch;

Where is the historical perspective in these posts?meaning? meaning 'same as below' duh, just surprised nobody brought in the fact that Thaksin started this Topic, some 6 years ago

When were closing hours made into law?When good old Mr T changed the law making closing hours across Thailand at 2am

Whose campaign was it to have closing times.... ha? Same as above duh who?

Where is the historical perspective in these posts?meaning? meaning 'same as below' duh, just surprised nobody brought in the fact that Thaksin started this Topic, some 6 years ago

Whose campaign was it to have closing times.... ha? Same as above duh who?

Social Order Czar and Fledgling Angel and former Deputy Prime Minister in the Thaksin administration Purachai Piumsomboon

purachai.jpg

Edited by Buchholz

DUH, because the thread is about 24 hour licensing NOT about Thaksin or a anything else.

24/7 drunken sex torists roaming the streets. They should be trying to clean the place up not make it worse.

in case you dont know ,

PATTAYA , IS THE SEX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD .

men come from everywhere , africa , india , iraq ,russia , japan ,scunthorpe, etc.

for cheap sex, in pattaya .

if you dont like ,, leave pattaya .

none , so righteous as an ex bumm bumm farang . :jap:

Close down the city, ban all non Thais entering Pattaya City for five years. Then fix ALL the problems. Clean up the sleazy part, move all entertaining venues to ONE zone only...and rename the city. When all is set and done keep the party zone open 24/7 and let the rest of the population have a good night sleep.

Yes, I know it’s impossible... just in my dreams.

You don't need to close down the city to move - you can do it today. No-one force anyone to live there...

24/7 drunken sex torists roaming the streets.  They should be trying to clean the place up not make it worse.

in  case  you  dont  know ,

PATTAYA  ,  IS  THE  SEX  CAPITAL  OF  THE  WORLD .

men  come  from  everywhere ,  africa  ,  india  ,  iraq ,russia ,  japan ,scunthorpe, etc.

for cheap sex,    in  pattaya .

:jap:

But not Kansas?

I hear and read a lot about widespread drunkenness and sex tourism and am beginning to wonder that maybe the condition known as 'brewer's droop' doesn't exist in Pattaya. If this is the sex capital of the world (not a hub???) why do the bars have to stay open until my breakfast time? Do these sex starved unfortunates need so much Dutch courage after travelling so far to 'ease their springs'?  

24/7 drunken sex torists roaming the streets. They should be trying to clean the place up not make it worse.

Been living in Pattaya for over 2 years and i am yet to see drunken sex tourist day time roaming the streets.

YOU NEED GLASSES

The only place where those can be seen is Walking street or soi Buakhao.

WRONG WRONG WRONG

GO TO TUCOM COMPUTER CENTRE OR ONE OF ANOTHER THOUSAND PLACES. SEE THEM BUYING PHONES FOR THE GIRL FRIENDS

You will never find one in any other areas.

NOT TRUE - WALK JOMTIEN BEACH AT 7AM THEN SAY THAT AGAIN

DONT GO OUT AFTER DARK OR THE KATOEYS WILL GET YOU

HANG OUT NEAR SOI 6 ON BEACH ROAD ON THE BEACH -GET YOUR DRINK FROM THE 7/11 AND SEE ALL THE NONSENSE

As many have said simple Zoning.

AGREE BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. IT FAILED IN BANGKOK AND OTHER CITIES. PIPE DREAM STUFF

Some people come for the beach, some come for the girls and some come for weather and sightseeing. Pattaya is big enough to fit and accomodate everyone.

YES-BUT ITS THE SEX TRADE THAT KEEPS IT GOING. THATS WHY THEY CANT SELL THE 1000'S OF HOMES, CONDOS AND ROOMS AS THE PLACE HASNT BEEN CLEANED UP. ARCH BRIDGE IN JOMTIEN SAYS WELCOME TO PATTAYA THE EXTREME CITY

I must say though, as it is now, i think its pretty well structured. All the night life is around Walking and Buakhao,once you step away from those areas, not only hardly ever see a tourist but local bars close pretty early because locals either head to Walking or to bed.

NOT TRUE - HOW CAN IT BE WELL STRUCTURED WHEN YOU HAVE A BAR NEXT TO A CHURCH OR A KNOCK SHOP NEXT TO A SCHOOL. LOCAL SMALL UNLICENSED BARS ARE THE WORST NOISE MAKERS WITH KARAOKE UNTIL THE EARLY MORNING, WELL AFTER 2AM.

For expats or tourists who are bothered by the night scene or the sex tourist, just move away from the main locations and you will not see it, smell it, touch it or hear it.

SO WHAT DOES ONE DO WITH THEIR 10 MILLION BAHT CONDO OR HOUSE WHEN THE BAR OPENS UP NEXT DOOR. MOVE ON. WHOS GONNA BUY IT.

THESE BARS OPEN EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN WALKING STREET. IE JOMTIEN IS NOW BECOMING ANOTHER PATTAYA. A NICE RESIDENTIAL AREA NOW NOISE BOMBARDED BY A BAR OWNED BY BIKERS AND PURPLE SPACE MONKEYS. BUILDING CODES TOTALLY IGNORED.

THIS IS NOT FLAMMING YOU, ITS JUST POINTING OUT THAT AS LONG AS A BUCK IS TO BE MADE THINGS WILL JUST KEEP GOING ON AND ON WITHOUT REGARD TO LAWS OR CITIZENS.TIT

Been living in Pattaya for over 2 years and i am yet to see drunken sex tourist day time roaming the streets.

YOU NEED GLASSES

WRONG WRONG WRONG

GO TO TUCOM COMPUTER CENTRE OR ONE OF ANOTHER THOUSAND PLACES. SEE THEM BUYING PHONES FOR THE GIRL FRIENDS

HANG OUT NEAR SOI 6 ON BEACH ROAD ON THE BEACH -GET YOUR DRINK FROM THE 7/11 AND SEE ALL THE NONSENSE

AGREE BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. IT FAILED IN BANGKOK AND OTHER CITIES. PIPE DREAM STUFF

Some people come for the beach, some come for the girls and some come for weather and sightseeing. Pattaya is big enough to fit and accomodate everyone.

YES-BUT ITS THE SEX TRADE THAT KEEPS IT GOING. THATS WHY THEY CANT SELL THE 1000'S OF HOMES, CONDOS AND ROOMS AS THE PLACE HASNT BEEN CLEANED UP. ARCH BRIDGE IN JOMTIEN SAYS WELCOME TO PATTAYA THE EXTREME CITY

I must say though, as it is now, i think its pretty well structured. All the night life is around Walking and Buakhao,once you step away from those areas, not only hardly ever see a tourist but local bars close pretty early because locals either head to Walking or to bed.

NOT TRUE - HOW CAN IT BE WELL STRUCTURED WHEN YOU HAVE A BAR NEXT TO A CHURCH OR A KNOCK SHOP NEXT TO A SCHOOL. LOCAL SMALL UNLICENSED BARS ARE THE WORST NOISE MAKERS WITH KARAOKE UNTIL THE EARLY MORNING, WELL AFTER 2AM.

For expats or tourists who are bothered by the night scene or the sex tourist, just move away from the main locations and you will not see it, smell it, touch it or hear it.

SO WHAT DOES ONE DO WITH THEIR 10 MILLION BAHT CONDO OR HOUSE WHEN THE BAR OPENS UP NEXT DOOR. MOVE ON. WHOS GONNA BUY IT.

THESE BARS OPEN EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN WALKING STREET. IE JOMTIEN IS NOW BECOMING ANOTHER PATTAYA. A NICE RESIDENTIAL AREA NOW NOISE BOMBARDED BY A BAR OWNED BY BIKERS AND PURPLE SPACE MONKEYS. BUILDING CODES TOTALLY IGNORED.

THIS IS NOT FLAMMING YOU, ITS JUST POINTING OUT THAT AS LONG AS A BUCK IS TO BE MADE THINGS WILL JUST KEEP GOING ON AND ON WITHOUT REGARD TO LAWS OR CITIZENS.TIT

Thank you for writing in caps, i was worried i may need 2 pairs of reading glasses in my age.

Point one.

In Tuk Com, they are not drunken tourist but just men with their girlfriends buying a phone. how exactly did you determine they are drunk?

Unless of course you referring to "sex tourists" in which case how does it bother you that they are buying the phone for the girls?

Also can you please name the "thousands" of places to which you refer?where they buy them phones

Point 2.

Again, how did you determine they are drunk? you have a breath test with you?

i also did not know katoys were on Jomtien beach, perhaps new pair of glasses will help.

After dark is 6pm, why would you hang around soi 6?

You stay outside the biggest brothel and then complain there are working girls???blink.gif

Point 3.

how exactly has it failed? I live in Pattaya Tai, can you please name 1 bar that is open till early hours of the morning and it interferes with people. Please name just one. As a matter of fact, can you name any bar away from the center that is open till early hours of the morning?

Point 4.

What do you mean they can not sell. is that why they are building more and more because they can not sell????blink.gif

Point 5.

Can you please name the bar which is next to a church? better yet name a bat next to a temple, keeping in mind that this is a Buddhist country

Also i always thought school were closed at night, but i guess i was wrong.

Point 6.

Please name your condo for which you paid 10 million??? Also please name the bar that opened next to your condo for which you paid 10 million baht

My response is not to flame, but to show that you do not seem to have any idea about Pattaya. I would really love to hear about the 10 million condo and about all the NEW bars you are referring to.

considering that your small unlicensed karaoke bars to which you like to refer are owned by the locals and cater only for the local, ie Thai, so i can not wait to hear about a bar which has opened next to 10 million baht condo catering for Thai, after condo has been built and sold.

In Tuk Com, they are not drunken tourist but just men with their girlfriends buying a phone. how exactly did you determine they are drunk?

Hey! Maybe he saw me! I wasn't drunk, but maybe he mistook me for a sexpat...but I was with my wife!?!? :D

Being married, I don't visit the P4P areas any more (at least I would never admit to it publically!). But Tukcom is a fun place to check out. Russians, cute Thai gals. I like it there!

Edited by craigt3365

I'm sure the REAL people behind all this are the real estate families.....property will rise in value, overnight.

LaoPo

I thought property values would go down. All the decent folk will be packing thier bags and heading north. The place will turn into an even bigger ghetto than it already is. 24/7 brawls, scams, peds, sex tourists and bar girls fighting over a fat old drunk 70 yr old farangs.

decent folks live in downtown Pattaya? :huh:

I'm sure the REAL people behind all this are the real estate families.....property will rise in value, overnight.

LaoPo

I thought property values would go down. All the decent folk will be packing thier bags and heading north. The place will turn into an even bigger ghetto than it already is. 24/7 brawls, scams, peds, sex tourists and bar girls fighting over a fat old drunk 70 yr old farangs.

Decent folks live in upper Pattaya :rolleyes:

LaoPo

LaoPo

Decent folks live in upper Pattaya :rolleyes:

LaoPo

Where is downtown and where is upper?

Vested interests talking the place up so they can acept the error of buying there in the first place. Sexual deviants as neighbours, constant noise, drunks, sex tourists and streets lined with STD and aids infected prostitutes.

Property prices do not rise, have not risen or have any hope of ever rising in real terms.the neighbourhoods are called 'ghettos' or slums. The pimps and mafias involved in real estate can do what they like, which is to constantly increase and inflate prices, but they are merely charging more and losing more. There is no actual growth or improvement in the place.

It remains without functioning roads, pavements, parking places, traffic flow, traffic lights or decent shops. The entire ganut of businesses runs to a choice of no more than 12 varieties as it's nothing other than a repeat of: bar, barbers, brothel, laundry, 7-11, hotel, tailors, a go-go,restaurant, massage parlour, Mall/supermarket, and tatoo slum.

Convince me that's aplace for families. from h-ell yes.

Crime rates never drop; criminals are never jailed; the russian mafia is just the latest to set up shop; decent people don't go there; families certainly don't; it's run by mafia for mafia; it's based on prostitution; they can't complain about anything; the police are worse than useless; it's a rip off; it's worse than dual priced; the worst of Thai society is based there and yet ............

you claim that you'll be selling fast? The market stagnated years back. There's a huge list of unsold properties on every vendors books as they all share the same properties and can't shift any of them.

Worse, there are estates where prices have crashed because the estates are 70% abandoned, without services, infra structure or security. Places that resmble Fort Apache after the Indians have finished; burgled and broke. Shop houses stand empty; never having been rented out from the day they were almost but never finshed. Try the housing estates out towards Jontiem where swathes remain empty, unsold and unfinished.

As for all the new build of expense and gloss along Second Road; that is called money laundering. While the world endures a recession Pattaya is building, expanding, re-shaping itself. If Manhattan can't manage that then doesn't it tell you something just about that mafia money coming in to Pattaya. Flkownn direct through the local airport from Russia without visa or questions asked.

Really, there is an ostrich mentality on here that fiddles [most likely with kids] while Pattaya slowly burns.

No one gives a toss about the crime as long as the money rolls in. But they should remember that while security of the US and Europe is threatened the havens that abound are to be targetted. The money trail is the easiest to hit, hence Pattaya will be targetted. Unconvinced?

The Police will change sides, deport, arrest, hand over to any law enforcement that requests any major players, and why? Because they are left with all the new build that no longer has a legal owner and will be returned to the state [Thailand] for forward sale.

Don't believe it? Try thinking Victor Bout if you see Thailand as a safe haven for doing business. think again. And with the rewards Thailand is reaping for that little exchange au cordial, hasn't the penny dropped yet that Russia is already the target?

I've always wondered why they haven't already seized the illegal build Farangs 'own' by way of bogus businesses that don't have employees, wages, tax receipts or stock, or premises or anything really other than a nice company house. For now it's well down the list but its day will come.

Seize the lot and sell it off.

Pattaya. How close to this scum do you want to come?

Edited by housepainter

YOU NEED GLASSES

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Thank you for writing in caps, i was worried i may need 2 pairs of reading glasses in my age.

Point one.

Unless of course you referring to "sex tourists" in which case how does it bother you that they are buying the phone for the girls?

Also can you please name the "thousands" of places to which you refer?where they buy them phones

Point 2.

Again, how did you determine they are drunk? you have a breath test with you?

i also did not know katoys were on Jomtien beach, perhaps new pair of glasses will help.

After dark is 6pm, why would you hang around soi 6?

You stay outside the biggest brothel and then complain there are working girls???blink.gif

Point 3.

how exactly has it failed? I live in Pattaya Tai, can you please name 1 bar that is open till early hours of the morning and it interferes with people. Please name just one. As a matter of fact, can you name any bar away from the center that is open till early hours of the morning?

Point 4.

What do you mean they can not sell. is that why they are building more and more because they can not sell????blink.gif

Point 5.

Can you please name the bar which is next to a church? better yet name a bat next to a temple, keeping in mind that this is a Buddhist country

Also i always thought school were closed at night, but i guess i was wrong.

Point 6.

Please name your condo for which you paid 10 million??? Also please name the bar that opened next to your condo for which you paid 10 million baht

My response is not to flame, but to show that you do not seem to have any idea about Pattaya. I would really love to hear about the 10 million condo and about all the NEW bars you are referring to.

considering that your small unlicensed karaoke bars to which you like to refer are owned by the locals and cater only for the local, ie Thai, so i can not wait to hear about a bar which has opened next to 10 million baht condo catering for Thai, after condo has been built and sold.

IMO, anyone paying 10 mil for a place in Pattaya deserves whatever they get. How can anyone not know what happens in Pattaya, or if they don't did they buy sight unseen

which is foolish at best? All they are doing is encouraging speculation building and ruining Pattaya.

Vested interests talking the place up so they can acept the error of buying there in the first place. Sexual deviants as neighbours, constant noise, drunks, sex tourists and streets lined with STD and aids infected prostitutes.

Property prices do not rise, have not risen or have any hope of ever rising in real terms.the neighbourhoods are called 'ghettos' or slums. The pimps and mafias involved in real estate can do what they like, which is to constantly increase and inflate prices, but they are merely charging more and losing more. There is no actual growth or improvement in the place.

It remains without functioning roads, pavements, parking places, traffic flow, traffic lights or decent shops. The entire ganut of businesses runs to a choice of no more than 12 varieties as it's nothing other than a repeat of: bar, barbers, brothel, laundry, 7-11, hotel, tailors, a go-go,restaurant, massage parlour, Mall/supermarket, and tatoo slum.

Crime rates never drop; criminals are never jailed; the russian mafia is just the latest to set up shop; decent people don't go there; families certainly don't; it's run by mafia for mafia; it's based on prostitution; they can't complain about anything; the police are worse than useless; it's a rip off; it's worse than dual priced; the worst of Thai society is based there and yet ............

you claim that you'll be selling fast? The market stagnated years back. There's a huge list of unsold properties on every vendors books as they all share the same properties and can't shift any of them.

Worse, there are estates where prices have crashed because the estates are 70% abandoned, without services, infra structure or security. Places that resmble Fort Apache after the Indians have finished; burgled and broke. Shop houses stand empty; never having been rented out from the day they were almost but never finshed. Try the housing estates out towards Jontiem where swathes remain empty, unsold and unfinished.

As for all the new build of expense and gloss along Second Road; that is called money laundering. While the world endures a recession Pattaya is building, expanding, re-shaping itself. If Manhattan can't manage that then doesn't it tell you something just about that mafia money coming in to Pattaya. Flkownn direct through the local airport from Russia without visa or questions asked.

Really, there is an ostrich mentality on here that fiddles [most likely with kids] while Pattaya slowly burns.

No one gives a toss about the crime as long as the money rolls in. But they should remember that while security of the US and Europe is threatened the havens that abound are to be targetted. The money trail is the easiest to hit, hence Pattaya will be targetted. Unconvinced?

The Police will change sides, deport, arrest, hand over to any law enforcement that requests any major players, and why? Because they are left with all the new build that no longer has a legal owner and will be returned to the state [Thailand] for forward sale.

Don't believe it? Try thinking Victor Bout if you see Thailand as a safe haven for doing business. think again. And with the rewards Thailand is reaping for that little exchange au cordial, hasn't the penny dropped yet that Russia is already the target?

I've always wondered why they haven't already seized the illegal build Farangs 'own' by way of bogus businesses that don't have employees, wages, tax receipts or stock, or premises or anything really other than a nice company house. For now it's well down the list but its day will come.

Wow...are we having a bad day? I think you need to leave Pattaya...heck...best to get out of Thailand. I hear it is much better in Cambo.... :rolleyes:

And long may it continue so. Then Pattaya will remain as OUR place, and not become some horrible boring sh*th*le like Hua Hin ( which I wanted to leave 5 minutes after arriving, it is so rubbish ).

Package tourists and families go away please, you're not wanted, sullying our fun town with your hypocritical bogus morality.

I see you are stuck in Pattaya then. Another bad investment maybe? I feel your pain.

Really I do.

Be careful. Ulysses G. is a great guy and fine member here on TV. Please respect the forum rules:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

1) To respect fellow members.

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Edited by metisdead
Insults and flaming removed.