Primary Care Physician

jimmym40

Any recommendations for a primary care physician here in Chiang Mai? Either at a hospital or clinic? Any location okay.

I recall many posters saying good things about a clinic in the Hong Dong area I believe. I think it was a female doctor. I've searched for these posts but could not come up with any.

Any helpl appreciated.

Dr. Nisachon Morgan, M.D.

275 M.6 Thannon Chiangmai-Hangdong

T. Mae Hia, A. Muang

Chiang Mai 50100

Telephone: 053-804405

http://www.healthcar...c.com/index.php

Office Hours : Monday-Friday 08.30-19.30 Hrs

Saturday 8.30 - 13.00 Hrs Closed on Sunday

Great doctor and a very nice person. She speaks perfect fluent English.

Second that. Saved me from lot of grief.

She has some different opinions than I. But she humors me and allows me to be wrong. LOL B)

~

And yet another strong yes vote for Dr. Morgan. Ten years here and it took me most of that time to find a primary care physician that I totally trust and she is the one.

She maintains an emergency call line for her patients and, with a map to your home, can assure that you will get the fastest possible ambulance response.

When I went to her with a repeating problem, her response was not only excellent but she soon emailed me with information she had researched after my appointment!

It is difficult to explain how comforting it is to be in the hands of a caregiver who truly cares...

~

And yet another strong yes vote for Dr. Morgan. Ten years here and it took me most of that time to find a primary care physician that I totally trust and she is the one.

She maintains an emergency call line for her patients and, with a map to your home, can assure that you will get the fastest possible ambulance response.

When I went to her with a repeating problem, her response was not only excellent but she soon emailed me with information she had researched after my appointment!

It is difficult to explain how comforting it is to be in the hands of a caregiver who truly cares...

I also give a high recommendation for Dr. Morgan. Both my wife and I have been going to her office since shortly after she opened. I have not had a better primary care physician than her either in the USA or Thailand. She is caring, knowledgeable and takes the time necessary to hear what is ailing you. Traits you will unlikely find elsewhere.

~

Like having a old fashioned country doctor. I was taking other supliments and what not's. She had me bring them in and went through them. One she didn't know what was in it so she traced the manufacture down and found out. She was honest about them she only suggested I stop taking the one.

It was a pain killer. My friend had said it helped him a lot with his joints. Turned out it had nothing in it just a mild pain killer.

There are quite a few good doctors in town.

Dr. Tawatchai on Loi Khro Road

Dr. Gregory at Sriphat

Good Luck

~

Dr. Tawachai was one of my first primary care physicians here in Chiang Mai and I went to him for a couple of years.

Everyone has different experiences and everyone makes mistakes but after his second major diagnostic and treatment mistake, I went looking for someone else.

I would never return to Loi Kroh Clinic (Dr. Tawachai) nor recommmed it to anyone else.

~

Edited by Dustoff

• 3 weeks later...

I have been to Dr Morgan twice and my wife once . I was worried I would not find a doctor here that I liked or trusted . She is all of that and in my opinion a very good doctor and a caring person .. I give her a thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

I just saw Dr. Morgan today and was very impressed. Even tho she couldn't communicate, only thru pen and paper. She just had a tonsilletomy two days ago. I have the utmost confidence in her!! Nice small easily accessible clean too. Highly recommend her.

Dr. Nisachon Morgan, M.D.

275 M.6 Thannon Chiangmai-Hangdong

T. Mae Hia, A. Muang

Chiang Mai 50100

Telephone: 053-804405

http://www.healthcaremedicalclinic.com/index.php

Office Hours : Monday-Friday 08.30-19.30 Hrs

Saturday 8.30 - 13.00 Hrs Closed on Sunday

Great doctor and a very nice person. She speaks perfect fluent English.

:thumbsup: Thanks for posting that. We've been mulling over the idea of moving to Chiang Mai, and I know my wife feels better with a female physician.