Motorbike With A Pizza Oven Attached

BillR

I was told there is a guy selling pizza on a motorbike with a pizza oven attached in Rawai. Well, I saw the guy last night and had a pizza, it was pretty good and it really was a motorbike, with a giant pizza oven on itlaugh.gif Was 190 baht for a pizza, I think you can choose the toppings.

Edited by BillR

:o

Umm, are those toppings fresh? How does he keep the "meat" refrigerated or is the product so filled with nitrites and sulfites that nothing can grow on the "toppings"? Does the guy wash his hands before preparing the "tasty" delight or is the road debris and salmonella considered part of the dining experience? Sorry, but some of these roadside vendors are right out of a grad student paper "Food borne illnesses and parasites in exotic Phuket", or a travel blog on "I got the runs and then the worms came out of my bum".

That's a great service but i am not going to buy any food from a motorcy ever again, or at least until they can guarantee someone would not get sick from eating their food, many months ago i dared to buy some of those meat/fish balls from one of them, this guy fry the food and have always customers on our street everytime he comes, so i said to myself, if all these people are keeping buying them and eating without any problems (even kids!), why would i really be the only unlucky one to get sick? well.....been sick for 3 whole days for just tasting a little of it (i didn't like the stuff), i gave them to the dogs but they didn't even want to taste it, just a quick sniff....:lol:

That's a great service but i am not going to buy any food from a motorcy ever again, or at least until they can guarantee someone would not get sick from eating their food, many months ago i dared to buy some of those meat/fish balls from one of them, this guy fry the food and have always customers on our street everytime he comes, so i said to myself, if all these people are keeping buying them and eating without any problems (even kids!), why would i really be the only unlucky one to get sick? well.....been sick for 3 whole days for just tasting a little of it (i didn't like the stuff), i gave them to the dogs but they didn't even want to taste it, just a quick sniff....

I think most people get Delhi belly from street food some times, but the thing is, the more you avoid food like that, the more sensitive your system will be. You need to get a few bad stomachs so your system can adapt, and get used to the alian bugs it's experiencing.

Either that, or you miss out completely on some fantastic, cheap grub.

Edited by BangTaoBoy

It seems like this is a health risk, toxic consequences.

Are the streets and outdoor kebab meat products places

more safe with open spice and sauce jars, how about

un-motorized sale carts, who sale pancakes, noodles,

meats which are on top of cart without any cover and looks

like flies and wasp, fly, etc. exhaust landing platform.

I has never see before mentioned motorbike pizzeria

Just wonder in where it is in what city/area or just in Phuket?:whistling:

Here is many similar style businessman around Asia.

That's a great service but i am not going to buy any food from a motorcy ever again, or at least until they can guarantee someone would not get sick from eating their food, many months ago i dared to buy some of those meat/fish balls from one of them, this guy fry the food and have always customers on our street everytime he comes, so i said to myself, if all these people are keeping buying them and eating without any problems (even kids!), why would i really be the only unlucky one to get sick? well.....been sick for 3 whole days for just tasting a little of it (i didn't like the stuff), i gave them to the dogs but they didn't even want to taste it, just a quick sniff....

I think most people get Delhi belly from street food some times, but the thing is, the more you avoid food like that, the more sensitive your system will be. You need to get a few bad stomachs so your system can adapt, and get used to the alian bugs it's experiencing.

Either that, or you miss out completely on some fantastic, cheap grub.

I couldn't more BTB!

About tolerance and taste.

Taste wise, I often eat vendor food, I often eat from fashionable restaurants and I often cook and eat at home.

Vendor food beats the lot!