Anyone Here Do Exercise?

Shivek

P.S. I also exercise my right arm alot too.

errrr ahhhh emmmmmm ohhhh yeahhhhh ohhhh righhtttt ahhhhh uhhhh awwww

visionkite.jpg

u mean a few beers on right hand?? :D:D

sorry :D

:D I find alternating the arm is best, for both variety and to keep the biceps evenly balanced :o We don't want one arm like Popeye's and the other one looking like Steptoe's, do we :D

The best exercise is one that you can stick with after many years. Gym memberships are useless if you only go once every 3 months. A stairstepper or rowing machine doesn't burn calories if it sits in the closet.

Cardiovascular exercise is most important as far as long-term health is concerned, such as running, bicycling, swimming, and many team sports (football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, etc.).

Find a partner and have a regular schedule to meet. You should be exercising at least 3 times each week so find something that you enjoy and stick to it long-term.

I am old. Up to 57 years I used to run. Also took part in competitions.

But now I think walking is the best and early in the morning before six oclock.

About one hour in good speed, about the speed thais are jogging. And of course every day. I feel good of it.

You have to be aware of the dogs. I have been attacked a couple of times.

The best exercise is one that you can stick with after many years.  Gym memberships are useless if you only go once every 3 months.  A stairstepper or rowing machine doesn't burn calories if it sits in the closet.

Cardiovascular exercise is most important as far as long-term health is concerned, such as running, bicycling, swimming, and many team sports (football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, etc.). 

Find a partner and have a regular schedule to meet.  You should be exercising at least 3 times each week so find something that you enjoy and stick to it long-term.

Actually this is not quite true according to the latest research.

For older people weight training is even more important than cardiovascular exercise.

Ideally there should be both but if you are only going to do one when you are older weights it is.

I play squash and do weights.

I am completely addicted!

Actually this is not quite true according to the latest research.

For older people weight training is even more important than cardiovascular exercise.

Ideally there should be both but if you are only going to do one when you are older weights it is.

I play squash and do weights.

I am completely addicted!

When it comes to health and fitness, you can find research that will back just about any position you want to take, and find two studies that totally contradict each other. But I do believe doing a well rounded program is best for most. I've shifted away from doing weights to doing bodyweight exercises-no gym required. I still need the gym to get in my 1-2 hours of racquetball a day but I gather that I'll have to switch to squash once I move to Thailand.

P.S. I also exercise my right arm alot too.

errrr ahhhh emmmmmm ohhhh yeahhhhh ohhhh righhtttt ahhhhh uhhhh awwww

visionkite.jpg

u mean a few beers on right hand?? :D:D

sorry :D

:D I find alternating the arm is best, for both variety and to keep the biceps evenly balanced :o We don't want one arm like Popeye's and the other one looking like Steptoe's, do we :D

don't know what you mean... I have to use both arms... doesn't everybody..? :D

totster :D

Edited by Totster

Anyone here do exercise? Do u do it in order to burn fat or gain muscles? And what exercise do u do?

If anybody has been to Chatuchuk Market will know thats enough to lose a few kilos just walking around that market . Yesterday went to Central Ladprao via BTS then change to MRT back to Phanon Yothin. I have walked Victory Monument to Central Chitlom many times, not great on the lungs pollution wise but who cares. Eat like there's no tomorrow as long as your not just sitting at home. I enjoy Thai food and like to find new tastes everyday , thats why i walk alot cause some of them are hard to find by car or tuk tuk. Like they say "Everything in Moderation"