Getting A Home Loan In Thailand

Hi

I have been renting a place in Bangkok, and am now thinking about purchasing a cheap 'condo'. I am a foreign national currently on a tourist visa and intend to go back to my country to work, coming here every 3 months or so.

I know my chances are slim, but are there any lenders out there who would lend to someone like me?

Another option would be to purchase for cash or to purchase in the name of a friend's mother. Doing it through the mother doesn't exactly make me feel secure..

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I have been renting a place in Bangkok, and am now thinking about purchasing a cheap 'condo'. I am a foreign national currently on a tourist visa and intend to go back to my country to work, coming here every 3 months or so.

I know my chances are slim, but are there any lenders out there who would lend to someone like me?

Another option would be to purchase for cash or to purchase in the name of a friend's mother. Doing it through the mother doesn't exactly make me feel secure..

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Howdy bankei,

I have heard that there are some banks out of Indonesia that have branches in BKK that will loan on condos in BKK to farang.I do not know the names though.

Hi

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Howdy bankei,

I have heard that there are some banks out of Indonesia that have branches in BKK that will loan on condos in BKK to farang.I do not know the names though.

Bangkok Bank, Singapore branch announced that they would extend home loans to foreigners....