Farang Monk Needs Male Dentist

THAIPHUKET

Just thinking through the dentists I've used and that mates have used. I can't think of any male ones. The best dentists in Chiang Mai seem to be women.

I agree 100% Males have been a nightmare of incompetence and women have always been gentle and their repairs last, unlike the male dentists I have used through my years living here. :)

Edited by LJW

I don't see the problem here. The abbot or any senior monk at his monastery will have this information. There are hospitals and medical services reserved exclusively for monks in Chiang Mai, and of course no female Thai dentists would dream of touching a monk, let alone carrying out dental work - so where is the problem?

There are many male dentists in Chiang Mai, including my dentist.

Just phone any Chiang Mai dental practice and explain the situation. I am sure the monk will have no problems. According to the OPs description of the monk, he sounds like quite a bright spark, so he should be able to find details of dentists on line and be able to make these inquiries himself.

I mean, I`m sure if I can do it, this monk can?

Thank you all, in particular those who gave a straight forward recommendation.

One very valid observation= he sounds like quite a bright spark.

He is indeed, he is actually an Ex-Apple Expert,however, now being a forest monk he doesn't touch PC nor mobile.

Thank you all, in particular those who gave a straight forward recommendation.

One very valid observation= he sounds like quite a bright spark.

He is indeed, he is actually an Ex-Apple Expert,however, now being a forest monk he doesn't touch PC nor mobile.

What is a forest monk?

And when you say he is actually an Ex-Apple expert, do you mean he had an orchard in the forest?

Could he be a direct descendant of Robin Hood. The outlaw and his band of merry monks?

Maybe I'll go and join him, the taxman has been chasing me up lately.

Edited by Beetlejuice

What is a forest monk?

And when you say he is actually an Ex-Apple expert, do you mean he had an orchard in the forest?

Could he be a direct descendant of Robin Hood. The outlaw and his band of merry monks?

Maybe I'll go and join him, the taxman has been chasing me up lately.

Beetlejuice that fact that you must re-edit each one of these short, blubbering comments speaks for itself.

It does require quite some mental effort on you part.

Keep on training, it can't get any worse. Not all is lost!