Quality Laundry In Pty ?

THAILIBAN

Hello,

can anyone recommend a high-quality laundry in PTY ( no dry cleaning). I know there are hundreds and they are cheap, but as I am not a resident in this city, I don't know which one can be trusted and which one has a talent to damage my shirts.

I have some nicer and more expensive Shirts that I need to get laundered and ironed, and I wouldn't mind to pay a little more than the usual 30-50 Baht per Kilo to get it done properly. pay-per-piece would be fine.

I know I could get it done in a Deluxe-hotel, but as these are almost 10 Shirts, I don't wanna pay 100-150 Baht each (and even there is no guarantee that some moron doesn't damage my shirts or doesn't know how to iron properly)

any suggestions / recommendations would be appreciated.

as I do not have my own transport here, it should be located on the Baht-Bus-Route, anywhere between Jomtien and the Dolphin Roundabout in North PTY

I would recommend Laundry Express. They are a "professional" laundry and have commercial washing and drying machines (not a shophouse mom and daughter operation like most in Pattaya). They have wash and fold (or hanger) service for dress shirts and are located just up from the dolphin roundabout on Naklua Road just past Windmill Plaza and opposite Bon Cafe coffee.

They have a branch on 3rd Road as it loops around towards the Bali Hai Pier overpass and a couple other branches around town. They may also pickup and deliver. Google them for a number.

Edited by FarangBuddha