Fmv Of A Lot In A Clean & Quiet Ram Inthra Moo Baan

Hello,

I found a property and another bidder wants to tear the house down and use the lot to build apartments or something. Which makes me wonder how much land is selling for in the real world these days in Ram Inthra?

The Moo Baan is clean and there are very few street dogs about.

Hoping to get some feedback as to land values and prices of properties, not just advertized prices which later cannot be realized.

Thank you for reading and please share your thoughts!

Chris

Ram Inthra is a fair old stretch of road, going all the way from Bang Khen to Min Buri.

When I do property searches they ask for a specific area, can you be a bit more specific.

Dont know if planning permission would be granted to build an apartment complex, this being Thailand anything is possible.

Whats the name of the moo baan and where is it?

I get crap in the post everyday advertising property developments, I remember reading one a few weeks ago for property at the Min Buri

end of Ram Inthra, about 4 or 5 million for a 100 tw property.

Property outside of moo baans is considerably cheaper.

Ram Inthra is a fair old stretch of road, going all the way from Bang Khen to Min Buri.

When I do property searches they ask for a specific area, can you be a bit more specific. Apologies, it's near soi 8. http://www.dxthailand.com/main/page_photo_album.html

Dont know if planning permission would be granted to build an apartment complex, this being Thailand anything is possible.

Whats the name of the moo baan and where is it? It is somewhere in the ad, http://www.dxthailand.com/main/page_photo_album.html

I get crap in the post everyday advertising property developments, I remember reading one a few weeks ago for property at the Min Buri

end of Ram Inthra, about 4 or 5 million for a 100 tw property.

Property outside of moo baans is considerably cheaper. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I hope you will read this and share your views. Cheers, Chris

Ok Chris, for what its worth, you will have to do your own homework I can only point you in the right direction, try here,

http://www3.thailisting.com/default.aspx?a=Bangkok&c=Bangkhen&u=0&p=0&minP=0&maxP=999999999&su=0&proT=House&l=en

In the advert you linked it says the house is in the Bang Khen area, the link above if for houses in that area.

Heres another link you may wish to try,

http://www.nakornthong.com/new/

Use the links on the lh side to search by house or land.

Dont know if you specifically want land in this moo baan or in the general area,

http://www.nakornthong.com/new/house_detail.php?home_ID=7219

the above link show land for sale at 30 000 baht per tw.

Heres another link for land at 20 000 baht per tw,

http://www.nakornthong.com/new/house_detail.php?home_ID=3819

And yet another link for land at 40 000 baht per tw,

http://www.nakornthong.com/new/house_detail.php?home_ID=5216

The link you give is for 104tw with house at 5.2 million, even if we ignore the house this comes to 50 000 baht per tw, not to bad a price on a developed moo baan.

If you just want the land to trash the house and build your own for say 3 million you have now laid out 8 million, have a look at what 8 million will get you elsewhere.

Sorry I cant be more specific, with all property ventures you need to do your own legwork, one thing I can say is the prices listed on Thai sites tend to be closer to the mark, obviously there is always room for negotiation, with cash and a ready buyer always in demand for a quick sale.

Another avenue you may wish to explore is to go to your local 7-11 and choose from a variety of property magazines on sale.

I recently bought land 200TW at Ram Intra soi 39 for around 16,000 per TW, but not in a Moo Baan. This was a "good deal" i feel and most other land in the area that i looked at was around 25K per TW.

I would think in a (good) moo baan the price would probably be about double that (maybe 35K per TW)

There is a new Moo Baan project around that area and i calculated their land rate at about 70K per TW but i thought that was a rip off.

I recently bought land 200TW at Ram Intra soi 39 for around 16,000 per TW, but not in a Moo Baan. This was a "good deal" i feel and most other land in the area that i looked at was around 25K per TW.

I would think in a (good) moo baan the price would probably be about double that (maybe 35K per TW)

There is a new Moo Baan project around that area and i calculated their land rate at about 70K per TW but i thought that was a rip off.

Land that has been filled and settled to be above road level? Any infra-structure built, drainage, power, fencing, lighting?

Land that has been filled and settled to be above road level? Any infra-structure built, drainage, power, fencing, lighting?

The 16K land is not filled (currently below street level); on a road with access to power lines, city water etc..

I figure filling the land will add around 1500-2000 per TW.

The 16K land is not filled (currently below street level); on a road with access to power lines, city water etc..

I figure filling the land will add around 1500-2000 per TW.

Don't forget bulking factor of about 1.6, ie.to achieve 1m compacted, fill needs to be 1.6m

This exclude land subsidence in the first few years due to the surcharge load of the landfill, about 20cm.

Edited by trogers