Secret Places

jaloochapurr

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a long time I live in a secret place in Hawaii. Those of us who lived there tried not to tell many people of the lifestyle for fear of those to come and ruin it. One day I decided to try Thailand for a visit, I got ripped off in BKK and left and found Chiang Mai. I asked DW about infromation one day and found out about the Lahus. Well I moved in there north of Chiang Mai and was in heaven again but just did not have the cops chasing us out of the jungle like Hawaii. I have not told many about these jungles in Thailand and the Other places.

I love Thailand but now have a Thai wife and am forced to work and save in USA for a while. ...

Face it Chiang Mai and a few other place have so much to offer us Hippies of the world.

Oops, the secret is out now about the Lahu little people who only come out at night. Until today I had thought the existence of the Lahu was known only to a select few who had been sworn to secrecy. I am afraid we will have to unleash the mystic taa meu 'cha from the hills accompanied by the fierce Akha warriors to eliminate all who once slept on the beach of Honaunau 30 years ago and deal with all the world's hippies with the extreme predjudice found only in the most remote villages of the semi-deciduous rainforests and the labryrinthian villages of Savarnabhumi.

Of course now that our self-annoited narcissistic hippie has got himself a Thai wife he shall suffer perhaps plenty of torment in his life to make up for his indiscretions. He will be forced to work and save for decades to support the she-Thai and her extended family. He will become, horrors of horrors, a typical middle class American. And he will always rue the day he did not marry a Lahu lass.

Well so well put.

First the Tai wife now makes far more than myself. And second I did marry the Lahu Lass, only to be forgotten for another hiiltribe man while I was off working at one period. So the Thai wife is much better now and Yes the Lahu Lass was a wonderful experience but I just got tired living like and with the pigs.

There are many people who could come to a secret place such as Chiang Mai or north shore Kauai and never know they were in a secret place. They could never see over the haze of thier eyes.

This is what I have been saying some people will never be able to see a or know of a secret place because of thier fears to face the unknown. When I first came to LOS I knew what to look for and could see it. Those of us who can see what we have found for a secret place are the luckiest group alive.

Those of you who can relate know exactly what I mean and it remains our secret. For those who can't see for of the haze, you will nevr know of the secret even thought you could be right in the middle. :o

Well so well put.

First the Tai wife now makes far more than myself. And second I did marry the Lahu Lass, only to be forgotten for another hiiltribe man while I was off working at one period. So the Thai wife is much better now and Yes the Lahu Lass was a wonderful experience but I just got tired living like and with the pigs.

There are many people who could come to a secret place such as Chiang Mai or north shore Kauai and never know they were in a secret place. They could never see over the haze of thier eyes.

This is what I have been saying some people will never be able to see a or know of a secret place because of thier fears to face the unknown. When I first came to LOS I knew what to look for and could see it. Those of us who can see what we have found for a secret place are the luckiest group alive.

Those of you who can relate know exactly what I mean and it remains our secret. For those who can't see for of the haze, you will nevr know of the secret even thought you could be right in the middle. :o

sometimes I wonder

No It is still a very secret place in the north and by the way very undamaged from any flooding.

Still can anybody else guess the name?

you are a big tease!! if it is so secret, how can we guess? :o:D

Yeah...he just likes to show his snapshots to everyone and has figured out a way to do it. Next he'll start up a topic calle 'secret people' and he'll start showing us his family album. I hope he doesn't start one called 'my secret parts'.

No It is still a very secret place in the north and by the way very undamaged from any flooding.

Yeah...he just likes to show his snapshots to everyone and has figured out a way to do it. Next he'll start up a topic calle 'secret people' and he'll start showing us his family album. I hope he doesn't start one called 'my secret parts'.

:D:D:D

that would be easier to guess though :D

:D:D:D

that would be easier to guess though :D

hahahahahahahha

Just keep it up.

It just shows where you like to hang your hat. I supposed if I showed a picture of Spotlight or the Red Lion you would know real quick.

Keep what up? You're the one posting wacked out threads, that makes little sense.

No, I don't what the h3ll Spotlight is or the dam Red Lion.

At leat I am somewhere that a hat could hang.

In the world there are many places. When the people travel to Chiang mai on the tour bus they see alot. But whils seeing many things they do not see the secrets of a place. Like they could never tell you where to get cheap dentist work or even know it is available. They could never tell you where to get a full meal for 10 baht but have to spend 200 baht. Sure they see Chiang Mai and other places as a beutiful place. But the thing is they never see into the secret window and see the real good things. They go home and rave about thier trip to Thailand, but really they never saw the real Chiang Mai, just something someone showed them.

These kind of people will never find a secret place because they are not prepared to give up all the old ways and just strike out for something unknown.

Another secret Place Quiz..

Who can answer in Chiang Mai where is the original 10 Baht Resturant?

Ah, now I understand! Your idea of a secret place is where you can be real tight-ar*ed and not pay more than a few baht for something :o

I think my idea of a secret place is somewhere that doesn't have any people like you living there :D

In the world  there are many places. When the people travel to Chiang mai on the tour bus they see alot. But whils seeing many things they do not see the secrets of a place. Like they could never tell you where to get cheap dentist work or even know it is available. They could never tell you where to get a full meal for 10 baht but have to spend 200 baht. Sure they see Chiang Mai and other places as a beutiful place. But the thing is they never see into the secret window and see the real good things. They go home and rave about thier trip to Thailand, but really they never saw the real Chiang Mai, just something someone showed them.

These kind of people will never find a secret place because they are not prepared to give up all the old ways and just strike out for something unknown.

Another secret Place Quiz..

Who can answer in Chiang Mai where is the original 10 Baht Resturant?

I'm still trying to figure out whether -

A - Your from a special place

or

B - you need to go to a special place :o

No when they is the need I have a special space to go and you will not be there.You will be in a city somewhere looking for something to eat and there will not be any left for you.

I will be growing things and not selling by then

Ah, now I understand!  Your idea of a secret place is where you can be real tight-ar*ed and not pay more than a few baht for something :o

I think my idea of a secret place is somewhere that doesn't have any people like you living there :D

Like some bar I am sure and I am real glad I am not there.

Just plain jealous I suppose.

Sorry for you

No when they is the need I have a special space to go and you will not be there.You will be in a city somewhere looking for something to eat and there will not be any left for you.

I will be growing things and not selling by then

Ah, now I understand!  Your idea of a secret place is where you can be real tight-ar*ed and not pay more than a few baht for something :D

Like some bar I am sure and I am real glad I am not there.

Just plain jealous I suppose.

Sorry for you

:D:D:o