I Need Lawnmower Man

crazyawm

I live in Sansainoi. There are plenty of freelance gardeners working here. Drive around the neighborhood and look for them. They usually work in groups so they are easy to spot. Look for a pickup truck with lawn equipment around it and people working on the yards. It might take an hour or two...but you will find them.

• 1 month later...

I need a gardener in the Bosang area to take care of the lawn and grounds, around 1 rai. My family moved to the U.S. 2 years ago, so her 4 children could go to decent schools. We did keep the house and plan on trying to rent it out, with a gardener (1 day a week). My wife is staying at the house until the end of April. I did buy a new husqvarna lawn mower and string trimmer in the last month, so they will be provided to the gardener. I would like to find someone by April 1, so my wife can make sure that she and the gardener are on the same page as to how to take care of property. Thanks in advance.

I need a gardener in the Bosang area to take care of the lawn and grounds, around 1 rai.

Dean, There's a young Thai guy, based in Mae On, proficient & neat with brush/weed cutters/trimmers & lawn movers. He is honest, trustworthy & reliable. Speaks English. His name is Chart, phone 080 671 5901. Best to contact him early evening

I need a gardener in the Bosang area to take care of the lawn and grounds, around 1 rai.

Dean, There's a young Thai guy, based in Mae On, proficient & neat with brush/weed cutters/trimmers & lawn movers. He is honest, trustworthy & reliable. Speaks English. His name is Chart, phone 080 671 5901. Best to contact him early evening

Not wanting to sound penny pinching.. But whats a normal fair daily rate here ??

I am in San Kampeang and would like a tidy up gardener / general handyman for the most simple basics (leaves sweeping, trimming etc) but just a day a month or so.. 2 different garden guys have taken one look at the house and pool and demanded 1500 or very generously 1000 if I did it every 2 weeks :rolleyes: ) which seems excessive for what seems a simple basic job. On Phuket I had a local guy who would do a (short) day / few hours for 500b and thought that should be about normal / fair ??

I am desperate for one in Nong Hoi also and I have found the grabbing strangers off the street when you don't speak Thai yet approach, may get the yard done once, if you are lucky, but you can't figure how to get them scheduled to come back.