Weather Warning

No word from Rooo......is he speaking to his financial adviser? :D

:( Is he on the island ? I bet no rain for the Lady Thai Boxing and now I have six lady boxers who are looking forward to their free beers. WHEN !

Edited by crusty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Is he on the island ? I bet no rain for the Lady Thai Boxing and now I have six lady boxers who are looking forward to their free beers. WHEN !

i was there xmas night when ten or twenty or perhaps 200 beers were opened and while i can't say exactly how many bottles rooo was responsible for, i can say that i'm impressed that he was able to walk the loooooong walk home.

Normally more than happy to discuss lady anything but today I'm only discussing the cricket. ;):D

Rooo got the proverbial rain from hell riding back from Surat today.I think I have my crystal ball upside down :rolleyes: Soaked down to the skin.

Beers are still on, just set the date.

Rooo got the proverbial rain from hell riding back from Surat today.I think I have my crystal ball upside down :rolleyes: Soaked down to the skin.

How about 6pm today at The Emerald ? We can also celebrate Doomsday Eve and as a bonus catch the phony monk now seen daily doing good business in the village :)

How about 6pm today at The Emerald ? We can also celebrate Doomsday Eve and as a bonus catch the phony monk now seen daily doing good business in the village :)

Ofcourse you could also celebrate England dishing out the most almighty hammering to the aussies and retaining the ashes. :D

:sorry: not Thailand related. :D

Edited by carmine

Ofcourse you could also celebrate England dishing out the most almighty hammering to the aussies and retaining the ashes. :D

:blink: How biased is that ? England with a capital E and aussie a small a ? Black armbands all round !

:blink: How biased is that ? England with a capital E and aussie a small a ? Black armbands all round !

Stripey armbands to go with the rest of the outfit! :D

Suckers!! The march to Sydney for another humiliation......?

You can discuss it tonight......:)

Will have to re schedule that one Crusty, sorry. The thought of 6 LadyThai Boxers & my crystal ball frightens me. I shall give plenty of notice & pay my dues.

In many parts of Thailand but specifically the South, there's a persistent rumor going on that another Tsunami like disaster will strike on the 29th or 30th.

Apparently a Tsunami is due to hit PI, Vietnam and hit Southern Thailand (Yala, Pattani etc) including Samui.

When I was in Phuket two weeks ago, people talked about there about it as well.

As far as I am aware, Samui could not, geographically, suffer from a tsunami!:o

In many parts of Thailand but specifically the South, there's a persistent rumor going on that another Tsunami like disaster will strike on the 29th or 30th.

Apparently a Tsunami is due to hit PI, Vietnam and hit Southern Thailand (Yala, Pattani etc) including Samui.

When I was in Phuket two weeks ago, people talked about there about it as well.

As far as I am aware, Samui could not, geographically, suffer from a tsunami!:o

unless a meteorite was to hit the gold of Thailand

Will have to re schedule that one Crusty, sorry. The thought of 6 LadyThai Boxers & my crystal ball frightens me. I shall give plenty of notice & pay my dues.

B) Well we were there and in your absence the manager was sympathetic and allowed me to sign on your tab. Six lady Thaiboxers downed three ladies cocktails each and Crusty four draught beers total Baht 2940.

B) Well we were there and in your absence the manager was sympathetic and allowed me to sign on your tab. Six lady Thaiboxers downed three ladies cocktails each and Crusty four draught beers total Baht 2940.

He said you intimidated him :lol: . Just keep your eyes out for big waves will you.

Just when is this bad weather due to finish ? :blink: Saying that I hope we have a very wet weekend so it tops up my tanks again after having them emptied by the guests.

I just can't imagine what you mean by this post Duncs....:)