Jacuzzi Repairs

sirbrinkie

As most Jacuzzi's sold in the Pattaya area are the bathtub variety, I'm not sure what you are after. Could you be a little more specific?

By the way, I had a 7'ft square fiberglass outdoor Jacuzzi in Southern California. It came with an electric water heater built in. It took forever to heat it on a warm day. I ended up buying a small natural gas pool water heater to heat it. I haven't seen pool heaters sold in Thailand. Since propane is the only gas here in Thailand, i would think that the average cooking gas tank would get empty pretty quickly. You should consider a solar heater or air conditioner heater. Check with a place that sells solar heaters, or installs air conditioners.

Parts for Jacuzzis are rather specific. There are no generic Jacuzzi repair shops. Check with the dealer of that make of Jacuzzi for a service center.

Good luck!

As most Jacuzzi's sold in the Pattaya area are the bathtub variety, I'm not sure what you are after. Could you be a little more specific?

By the way, I had a 7'ft square fiberglass outdoor Jacuzzi in Southern California. It came with an electric water heater built in. It took forever to heat it on a warm day. I ended up buying a small natural gas pool water heater to heat it. I haven't seen pool heaters sold in Thailand. Since propane is the only gas here in Thailand, i would think that the average cooking gas tank would get empty pretty quickly. You should consider a solar heater or air conditioner heater. Check with a place that sells solar heaters, or installs air conditioners.

Parts for Jacuzzis are rather specific. There are no generic Jacuzzi repair shops. Check with the dealer of that make of Jacuzzi for a service center.

Good luck!

BB1950 thanks for the info - it is an outdoor large Jacuzzi - never been used but needs some maintenance and a water heater installed - the original supplier is in BKK ( MARINO) but I thought that maybe someone here in Pattaya could do the job

Good luck!

BB1950 thanks for the info - it is an outdoor large Jacuzzi - never been used but needs some maintenance and a water heater installed - the original supplier is in BKK ( MARINO) but I thought that maybe someone here in Pattaya could do the job

About 5 years ago Pattaya Pool on Pattaya Nua (North Pattaya Road) use to sell the large outdoor fiberglass Jacuzzis. They may still sell them, they just aren't on display. You might want to check with them about a repairman and water heater. They would probably have to get parts from Bangkok, but they should have a technician that could work on it.

In my last house, I had a bathtub like Jacuzzi bought in Pattaya. It was under warranty. The supplier had to send a team from Bangkok to service it.

Hope that helps.