Italian Killed On Motorbike

Nawtier

the OP has received an article, awaiting a link to the original

this was a report from the Pordenone news 26/11/2010

Died in a motorcycle accident

November 26, 2010 — page 13 section: in Ceneda November 26, 2010-page 13 Section: Pordenone

A motorcycle accident occurred in recent days in central Bangkok has claimed the life of avianese Cipolat Dae Suk, 36. The young man for years lived in Thailand, where he opened and operated a tourist agency.

Last night at Venice airport the corpse of the unfortunate Aviano was returned for the funeral which will be held tomorrow morning in the cathedral. The incident, in which many details were not disclosed, took place in the center of the Thai capital, where Cipolat lived for some time. Apparently the young man was riding a motorcycle when the accident happened that cost him his life. To the family the news was announced in recent days by staff of the Italian Embassy in Thailand.

For several years, 36 years old Aviano, of Korean descent, had chosen to live in Thailand, namely Bangkok, where he opened a self run travel agency.

Cipolat, as well as having found a second home, was also involved in some projects of solidarity with the foundation, Mr. Pistorio noted: he was a supporter of an association that, since 2005, assists the children of the world's poorest countries. The Foundation in Thailand, last year officially opened a school built campus complex in the village of Ban Mai Pattana, Chiang Rai, in the North of the country. Among those present at the ceremony, as stated in the website of the donation, the Foundation's supporter Henry Dae Suk Cipolat.

The incident occurred last week, and now the paperwork is completed,the body was expected last night at Venice airport, arriving from Thailand.

The news of the death threw into turmoil the parents and the sister of the ill-fated tour operator living in foothill locations.

The funeral will be held tomorrow at 10.30 pm, in the Cathedral of Aviano.

Donatella Veltroni

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect the deceased and his family, what is the purpose of this thread?

A poignant reminder of how life can so quickly end. :(

It is a sad story. Every time I read of a young person dying in a vehicle incident, I know that a potential organ donor was available. It is a subject no one wants to hear about in Thailand. Bad luck and all that stuff.

With all due respect the deceased and his family, what is the purpose of this thread?

I remember travelling in the dark age (before the internet), in every guest house there were a board where people can leave message "Hi Fred with blue parrot tattoo, I was here Feb 23, we're now heading to Koh Phangan, hope to see you there. love. Cindy" "Lost camera in bus between Chiang Mai and KSR on Jan 31st, if found pls contact Mark at WildMonkey guesthouse" .

Now people have ThaiVisa, it's called "progress"

Edited by JurgenG

More than half of the posts in this thread have been deleted for violating ThaiVisa posting regulations. ThaiVisa is not a platform for personal bickering and attacks.

Please keep out the petty bickering. If you have nothing to post on the subject, leave your fingers off the keyboard.

Thanks.

<br />Why would that be news, unless it's a personal friend? Thais are killed every day on motorbikes and nobody blinks an eye.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This must have happened In Bangkok. I've noticed that EVERY death seems to be news in Pattaya. There's a disgusting and tacky e-rag here called the Pattaya One News that seems to send someone to every death scene in Pattaya to take photos and (poorly) write some meaningless drivel. I was shocked when I first came across this awful site online and felt very sorry for the grieving families. To me, it's amazing that anyone would be so sick as to run this type of gory and horrible website (pattaya One News). I really can't understand the type of person who would set up something like that? IMHO he or she must be very twisted.