Best Adsl / Sat Tv?

woodyuk

Hi

Moving from a centrepoint place to my own appartment.

Wondering what Sat TV I should install ? Is there more than one company ? Is there CableTV ? I am from the UK, but would like as many english TV channels as I can get. Also some indonesian channels would be good as well (g.f is from Indonesia)

Also who is the best ADSL provider? Unlimited bandwidth ? is 2mb fatest here or can you get higher ?

Any advice would be great

Thanks

As said UBC is the only provider and have both DTH and digital cable available in some Bangkok areas. Not cheap and no broadcast of any area stations except Thailand.

ADSL is available most areas but unless you pay for business type service (at a much higher price) the international bandwidth will not be all that great much of the time.

The PSI dmove satellite system has at least two indonesian satellites available, with about 20 indonesian channels, including MTV and the usual soaps and general entertainment stuff. They also show free premiership football, and movies and american tv series in english late at night. Other satellites have bbc world, star sports, bloomberg for english speakers - best of all it's all free to air. Best thing to do is to get both PSI and UBC, so both you and your girlfriend will be happy.