Mr Chan & Miss Pauline

jonwilly

Never went to the one on Huay Kaew, but the one described by Priceless is a really qurky place to eat out! Many of the items are things you won't find on a menu anywhere else, whilst a few others pay lip service to Swedish cuisine whilst bearing the owners quite unique stamp! Good, unobrusive service,a pleasnt garden setting for the cool season and air con for the hot and child friendly ideas complete the picture of a very enjoyable place to eat out!

Pizzamania restaurants are owned by members of the same family I believe. There's one near Rimping Meechok and another where the Bear's Den was next to the river. The menu seems similar to the one that Mr Chan and Miss Pauline's restaurant had along Huay Kaew.

I tried the site by the Night Safari and was impressed.

Very Friendly atmosphere.

I mention That I used to use the place on Huay Keew and that it was now closed and stripped and received a reply of

Yes he just up and moved !

john

Where exactly is it? Like to try it out Saturday.

Goforit

Going from the intersection of Suthep Rd and the "Irrigation' canal road.

Head out of town for 11 Kms, 10 mins to the Night Safari Irrigation Canal intersection.

Now very close.

Cross the traffic light getting into the right hand lane and take the second 'U' turn about 600 mtrs passed the lights.

Mr Chan's is immediately on your left.

Go past and there is a Large car park next to Mr Chan's.

Very good menu.

john

The Old Mr Chan's has moved location further up Huey Kaew to be Opposite the Main Entrance of CM Uni.

Name changed to Bella Pizza, Sign in same style as old.

I went last night, after receiving report, to find alterations to premises still underway.

Due to open in one weeks time and Staff informed me menu will be same as before.

I mentioned about the Large car park next to the Mr Chan by Night Market.

Shows what I know, for three days a week Mon Wed Fri it's the site of a local Thai market.

john