Getting Fingerprinted In Cm

qwunk89

Just buy an ink pad and do it yourself using this form:-

Most places that require your finger prints also require that the finger print card be signed by a government official or notarized to insure that the finger prints on the card are in fact yours.

Mine were taken at the Chang Puak police station on an official police form. Signed by the officer who took the prints, and countersigned by the chief of ploice. Before you all ask why....because I was, and still am in a position where I handle firearms.

Just buy an ink pad and do it yourself using this form:-

Most places that require your finger prints also require that the finger print card be signed by a government official or notarized to insure that the finger prints on the card are in fact yours.

Mine were taken at the Chang Puak police station on an official police form. Signed by the officer who took the prints, and countersigned by the chief of ploice. Before you all ask why....because I was, and still am in a position where I handle firearms.

Wow. Mine were taken about two weeks ago because I am in a position where I applied for new work permit. To confuse matters, I am not sure anymore whether it was at the Labour Department (for the work permit) or at Immigration (for the visa) that they took my prints. I had applied for many work permit and visa extensions before, and this was the first time they took my prints.

Oops, I am seeing now that this thread is in the Chiang Mai forum. I apologize. I am in Bangkok.