Mac=Iphone

HDRIDER

Install the Apple Remote app on your iPhone. Then you can control iTunes on the mac OR PC, e.g. play music.

It's quite neat. My friends have installed a PC in their basement with a huge music library. Upstairs, they've put an Airport Express which allows music streaming over WiFi.

With Apple Remote they can remote control the music from the iPhone - line of sight not required, works from anywhere in the house. Controls volume, too. Cool stuff!

Guys

i mean you can sit in London and control your Mac in Nakon Sawan or whatever,,,, on your iphone

check out the link i postet first ... its just like Screen SHare .. just for the iphone ...

works fine for me ..

and yes i can control my iMac in Bangkok with my iPhone anywhere on this planet ;)

well Back to my mac is not working, you need to have some dynamic dns host or know the IP of your machine by any other way .. but this is a micro issue anyway

Back to my mac does not require dynamic DNS host or do you need to know the IP address of the machine.

Aslong as your Time Capsule / Airport Extreme is setup correctly and there is no firewall issues.

It works flawlessly use Back to my Mac all the time to Mac pro and Time Capsule located in BKK from all over the world.

Back to my mac does not require dynamic DNS host or do you need to know the IP address of the machine.

Aslong as your Time Capsule / Airport Extreme is setup correctly and there is no firewall issues.

It works flawlessly use Back to my Mac all the time to Mac pro and Time Capsule located in BKK from all over the world.

With iPhone ? :P