August 18, 200521 yr dear all I have been presented with a very difficult matter and it is one that needed to be dealt with quickly to avoid any further ramifications, legal or otherwise. I will be the first to admit that I am no angel but I do my best to restrain myself, especially when dealing with members of the opposite sex. The world I work in is renowned for excessive behaviour, loose morals and casual lawsuits. I have been hit with a paternity suit by a 'lady' who claimed that I seduced her by suggesting that I would introduce her to famous DJs. Can you believe that? I immediately recommended that a DNA test should be done in order to prove my innocence. Her response was to send me a photograph of the baby boy in question with an invitation to see if I could detect any physical resemblance between us. Please be informed that I have instructed my lawyer to set up a trust fund for his education, and I have also agreed to pay substantial monthly alimony payments. Thank you. Regards, lovejoy
Create an account or sign in to comment