Dr Pepper And Mt Dew Spotted!

czGLoRy

I saw some people asking a while ago and was excited to find it myself, so just letting everyone know. Theres a lot of hard to find sodas such as dr pepper, mt dew, cherry coke, diet pepper etc in a great little store by Mikes Burger called "Kasem Store" on Nimmanheiman. 54 baht a can though.

Enjoy!

Has anyone spotted any Fritos? I would be willing to pay a ridiculous price for them (one or twice) after all these years.

A man after my own heart. ;) Fantasized about them recently as I had picked up some corn chips at Rimping that reminded me of them, but not quite the same.

post-566-0-96481800-1292241508_thumb.jpg

Has anyone spotted any Fritos? I would be willing to pay a ridiculous price for them (one or twice) after all these years.

A man after my own heart. ;) Fantasized about them recently as I had picked up some corn chips at Rimping that reminded me of them, but not quite the same.

post-566-0-96481800-1292241508_thumb.jpg

What are you talking about. Hawkins now truly there is a treasure.:jap:B)

I was thinking if I had to sell street food, I would make a massive barrel of Kraft mac n Cheese and hotdogs and sell it, I have a feeling Thais would love that stuff, easy to make in huge quantities, and cheap. Anyone who wishes to take this idea is welcome as long as they provide photos and a free sample.

also, over the weekend at rimping they had quite a few dr. peppers AND kraft mac and cheese.

Mac and cheese....mmmmmm.

But since the last thread on Kraft mac and cheese, I have been making my own and must say, just as easy but way tastier. Is that a word??

And I mix it up.......... saute some onions, add the butter and the flour, then the milk, then the cheese, melt it all up and pour over some hot pasta then mix in some browned ground beef and mix it all up and sprinkle with some oregano.....yum yum!!

Sounds like a nice dish, but us macaroni and cheese purists know that Kraft is is the only one who makes the real thing. :D

Has anyone spotted any Fritos? I would be willing to pay a ridiculous price for them (once or twice) after all these years.

Villa Market Tong Lor.

Bought some myself.

No such animal in Chiang Mai. Must be next door to the Safeway store on Broadway.