Labrador Free To Good Home

NALAK

beautiful 3 year old male labrador been left at sancturary but sanctuary also has male rotwieller and they dont see eye to eye, i have abandoned pit bull who sees eye to eye with no other male dog other wise i would love to have him. pm me if interested dog at mabprachan canine sanctuary. visits to sancutuary welcome 105 dogs, donations also welcome.

post-53164-79990_thumb.jpg

just for interest we neutered 10 female dogs around the lake last week looked like a seen from MASH 5 vets 5 dogs on the table at one time, All tyhe vets being humanaterian gave non of there time for free and all charged full price. well nobodies suprised i guess just wished they would give a little bit back.

post-53164-89316_thumb.jpg

Edited by NALAK

post-53164-0-22886900-1292322461_thumb.j

just for interest we neutered 10 female dogs around the lake last week looked like a seen from MASH 5 vets 5 dogs on the table at one time, All tyhe vets being humanaterian gave non of there time for free and all charged full price. well nobodies suprised i guess just wished they would give a little bit back.

if uploader works hopefully better picture for those interested, fingers crossed

Edited by NALAK

Hi Nalak,

What great work you are doing there! Could you please post some directions to your rescue?

Kind regards,

WaatWang

come up soi country club, when you get to the red arch there is a 7/11 on the right quite a few miles up soi country club maybe 7 miles, turn left drive along the lake Mabrachan until you come to mulligans big bar, about 3 miles, turn right there, then second left first big house on right has sign on the gate.

thanks for your interest. if you Pm and i am free i can meet you and follow me.

• 1 month later...