December 13, 201015 yr Hi All, Heard there was going to be Formula One Racing this weekend. Anyone know anything about cost, times, and location? Thanks
December 13, 201015 yr F1 champs to put on Bangkok show Dec 18 The Nation: 2 Dec 2010 F1 champs to put on special show Rajdamnoen Avenue will be closed on December 18 to make way for a show from the Red Bull team - this year's winners of the Formula 1 World Championships - to mark His Majesty's 83rd birthday. The event will be held at 2pm. Metropolitan Police Area 6 deputy chief Pol Colonel Wallop Prathummuang said the avenue would be blocked from the Phan Fa intersection to the Khok Wua intersection for an hour and a half. Chalerm Yoovidhya, chairman of Red Bull in the UK, said the team had already wowed fans in important cities across the globe. Mark Webber, a famous Australian F1 champion, and Sak "Kiki" Nana will be joining the Red Bull Drift Team Thailand for the Rajdamnoen show. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2010/12/02/national/F1-champs-to-put-on-special-show-30143590.html TBWG
December 13, 201015 yr http://www.thaifestivalblogs.com/festivals-of-thailand/ratchadamnoen-red-bull-bangkok-2010.html
December 13, 201015 yr Man! I'd like to go but with the current political situation and the way they provide crowd control from past events I've attended I think I'll take a pass and not be a potential target or victim .. I'll wait and attend in a civilized country.. Edited December 13, 201015 yr by WarpSpeed
December 14, 201015 yr Man! I'd like to go but with the current political situation and the way they provide crowd control from past events I've attended I think I'll take a pass and not be a potential target or victim .. I'll wait and attend in a civilized country.. Well, F1 is primarily a man's sport.
December 14, 201015 yr So I guess you're not qualified to be a fan then?? Yes, as is being a good, responsible father and not putting your children in potential harms way as has happened before in these sort of events for me here just for a few entertaining laps of a show for those who can't get to a REAL event.. I'm sure several Cambodian parents are now lamenting their decisions to go to the recent tragic event they attended with their now deceased children and family members so I'll take your intended personal insult and still be smart and secure in my decision, thank you Edited December 14, 201015 yr by WarpSpeed
Create an account or sign in to comment