Job Searching

riceydcfc

hey am new here , just a question about working in thailand how easy it is 2 find a job over there ect , i am 19 yrs old an resently come bak from a trip over there an love the country but wud like 2 make my stay longer i hav no qualifications worth mentioning but wud lov 2 be able 2 stay in dis beautiful country

tnxs in advance 4 replies

hey am new here , just a question about working in thailand how easy it is 2 find a job over there ect , i am 19 yrs old an resently come bak from a trip over there an love the country but wud like 2 make my stay longer i hav no qualifications worth mentioning but wud lov 2 be able 2 stay in dis beautiful country

Don't bother mate unless you have cash to invest. :o

Don't bother mate unless you have cash to invest. :o

You can wash my car for 200 baht

It's very difficult. You must have some type of qualification to work in the country and it must be something that local Thai people can't do. Either that or have tons of money to invest. Otherwise, you will be living pillar to post and illegally in the country. In addition you will have to make visa runs out of the country all the time.

Get an education and then come back. By the way, it's a great place to visit, but living here isn't all it's cracked up to.