Hangover Cure

gamini

I have had a lot of bad hangovers in my long life and I have found the best cure is oxygen. This is because alcohol slows your breathing down when you sleep and you body is deprived of oxygen. When you wake up in the morning you just breathe the oxygen for an hour or so. I go back to sleep with the oxygen mask on. Also always take some anti acid pills before going to bed. Then when you get up have a large glass of fruit juice

The large oxygen cylinder with regulators are not that expensive about 2-3000 bt.

I hope this information may be of help with the festive season coming up.

Hangovers have stopped me drinking almost completely nowadays. Like the O2 tip. I usually take a couple if Ibuprofen before I sleep and as much water as I can stomach - If I can remember to do it when I've finished drinking !!

A propoer O2 delivery valve and mask is around 16,000 baht. Having just bought one for my diving business I know ;) The bottle and the O2 may be 2-3000 baht :D

I did not mean an oxygen delivery mask. I meant the normal plastic tube with two small extension tubes that go up your nose. You of course need the valve for the flow adjustment. I think it was about Bt1,500.

I do not think you use O2 for diving? Perhaps it is for emergency use. If so it is a good idea to have one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...