Best Place To Buy Electric Grill?

thaitar

Makro had an impressive collection of all sorts, and their prices on ironing boards and an iron were better than Tesco. If you're on a motorbike head out of CM on Charoen Mueng Rd and cross the super higway, go about a few hundred meters farther, and take the first "real" left. Keep following always keeping left and you will find yourself on the superhighway just half a kilometer from Makra, going in the direction with traffic. When you leave, head with traffic on the superhighway and quickly keep to the right lane, and it will bring you back onto Charoen Mueng Rd.

Makro impressed me...the Tesco's did not. At Makro bring passport, address and phone number, go to customer service. They will give you a form to fill out. Take that with you when you shop. Then check out and pay. Then reverse and go back to the :Customer Service desk with receipt and the slip of paper, and they will give you a nice plastic Tesco Membership card--all for free (much better than the $40+ than one must pay for essentially the same chain in the US.

My carry-on bag converts into a backpack (which I thought was rather stupid) (See onebag.com) but it has been a Godsend to me. I left Tesco the other day with 10kg rice, a 12pack of beer, and 10kilos of fruit/veggies and a half kilo of KitKats on my back--easy on a motorbike. Nobody seems to mind my shopping with a backpack and helmet in my shopping cart--in America most stores would freak.

The only problem I see with Tesco is that many things are sold in multi-packs, but you can buy chicken, prawns, even curry paste in small quantities. Today I will check out Rimping for the things that I need by "singles."

Edited by jsflynn603