Where To Buy Burmese Kitten?

Siamic

Of all places i sore them was at the big weekend night market/ bizarre down the road from central about 6 month ago, around the back where they have the pet section, if you can call it that!!!!, i actually looked twice if they were not Burmese or siam they where the best copies i've seen, worth a look!!!

Of all places i sore them was at the big weekend night market/ bizarre down the road from central about 6 month ago, around the back where they have the pet section, if you can call it that!!!!, i actually looked twice if they were not Burmese or siam they where the best copies i've seen, worth a look!!!

My g/f keen on a Burmese cat...did you see Burmese and also Siamese cats at the market ? The two different breeds , i mean?

Any idea the cost of them at all? Is this market open all day on weekends please?

Edit...ooops she just showed me on the net some pics...is Birman cat she wants nice and fluffy, was also from burma originally.....:rolleyes:

Edited by robbrookes

Just visited Jatujak market in Phuket. Four kittens at two different stalls; all fluffy, so might suit your girlfriend.

Thanks for info...but a bit hard to tell if a ''fluffy kitten'' will grow into a ''fluffy cat'' as is the birman..this fluffiness and the breeds love of being pandered to..love being groomed and handled constantly and apparently are known for their extreme friendliness. The big blue eyes are also a ''big deal'' according to g/f...so now ''birman hunting''...nothing else will do ...:)

The kittens in question did have over the top fluffiness, on a scale from 1-10, a 10, but had green piecing eye's, like beautiful emeralds, looked like something out of a CGI cartoon movie, if you sent me a email i'll send the photo i took of it, we've framed it and have it as our adopted kitty without the mess or damaged furniture. i've got photo's of horses and pigs too

Just visited Jatujak market in Phuket. Four kittens at two different stalls; all fluffy, so might suit your girlfriend.

Thanks for info...but a bit hard to tell if a ''fluffy kitten'' will grow into a ''fluffy cat'' as is the birman..this fluffiness and the breeds love of being pandered to..love being groomed and handled constantly and apparently are known for their extreme friendliness. The big blue eyes are also a ''big deal'' according to g/f...so now ''birman hunting''...nothing else will do ...:)

Of all places, Supercheap on the airport road often sell Burmese cats 3,000 - 4,000 Baht last time I looked.

Which road? Do you mean the big Supercheap in town are the smaller one between there and Thalang on the left? Thanks for the heads-up!

I bought 2 Persian silver tubbies at that sunday market in Hongyok road something....that was 5 years ago. Lady who sold them to us is still there. Check it out.

The other day, I saw some cats for sale in Supercheap too, kept in small cage right next to seafood stalls. Not persians but not ordinary cats either, medium fluffy...perhaps those are the Burmese.