Thai Woman Bites Off Estranged Husband’s Penis And Stabs Him To Death

webfact

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are these things mostly Pattaya? This stuff is common in Thailand, but we only hear about Pattaya. Press wants to have a place to prove is bad?

Mate come off it, pattaya is a world renound sess pit. dirtiest scumiest part of thailand and that is saying something.

Just say what you mean, numbnuts, no need to sugar-coat it. :whistling:

Oh, the spelling. the spelling.......

Ten minutes worth of struggling, both must have been in fair physical condition. Maybe I have become callus in my senior years, but this story did not even ring the bell for shocking news. I did wonder if the smartly dressed (not) fellow in the room/photo with the medics, police, and I assume the father was a part of the undercover investigative team. RIP

Dear S, your uncredulity at the supposed 10 minute struggle is totally agreed with - a whiff of something nay right, for sure.:whistling:

Stay safe ALL,

Brewsta

Edited by Brewsta

If the facts are as stated then she fought off a rapist who happened to be her estranged husband. The rapist died in the ensuing fight, self defense.

Just a though, but what if

She murdered him then bit off his xxx in a vindictive rage, then stabbed herself in the arm to make it look more real.

As he died before the divorce she gets everything ..... no witness to say what happened. Murder.

Oh sorry, forgot this is ThaiVisa ........ Man always bad/wrong ... Woman always good/right

Are you familiar with the Bronx Cheer?

Good. Imagine it now.

Thhhhhhhppppppp!

RIP

Rest in Pieces!

Mrs. Mali said he became very angry and tried to force her to have anal sex but she resisted. He then pushed her on the bed and beat her up and forced her to give him oral sex. Mrs. Mali said she was in tears, and decided to bite off his penis....:unsure:

I decided not to force my wife to anal forcing,. the answer my friend isn't blowing in the wind.....

There's inconsistency between the story and the photos - the story says she was stabbed in one arm, but the treatment room photos show dressings/treatment happening to both of them (unless someone really badly botched the IV connection to her left arm?)

Having said that, the dressing on her left arm is just conveniently bloody enough to be exactly what it's called - a dressing, but for effect and sympathy.

Curious to know why such a weapon as the knife just happened to be lying on the bed conveniently within reach - whole story on that has not been told.

Then there's the whole having to go get the father after the fight, ok he's 70, but is he stone deaf? Did he not hear what was going on and not think to maybe check it out, I assume it's his house and not the deceased's, even at his age, I'd have been in there laying down the law.

Something is untold in all of this. As always in Thailand.

Oh c'mon! Let's not let truth stand in the way of a good story with many possible interpretations? Look at how many have already been put forward! wacko.gif

Sounds like a very painfull way to go.

Mr. Pairoj then went to work in Bangkok but he always came to see their daughters...

I'm so sorry, but I guess he can't come any more. I mean to see his daughters. Hope he came and went at the same time....:jap:

If the facts are as stated then she fought off a rapist who happened to be her estranged husband. The rapist died in the ensuing fight, self defense.

Just a though, but what if

She murdered him then bit off his xxx in a vindictive rage, then stabbed herself in the arm to make it look more real.

As he died before the divorce she gets everything ..... no witness to say what happened. Murder.

Oh sorry, forgot this is ThaiVisa ........ Man always bad/wrong ... Woman always good/right

Sounds the most plausible to me because a man who had just had his penis bitten off would be in too much pain to get a knife and stab her in the arm - in the UK you are allowed to defend yourself "with reasonable force" - I think her actions (if indeed it was her who stabbed him)go way beyond that. I would hope that there will be a thorough investigation which should establish the sequence of events, whether the man was drunk and possibly whether oral sex had taken place......my guess is they will write it off quickly as self defence and the evidence will not have been gathered quickly enough.

Why are these things mostly Pattaya? This stuff is common in Thailand, but we only hear about Pattaya. Press wants to have a place to prove is bad?

Try reading the story. It was not in Pattaya. It was in Sattahip. Sattahip is not Pattaya at all. Sattahip is a 99.9% Thai military town an hour bus ride way away from Pattaya.

Mate come off it, pattaya is a world renound sess pit. dirtiest scumiest part of thailand and that is saying something.

So do you now think Sattahip is the dirtiest scumiest part of Thailand?

my missus tells me that if there's a food blender about they throw the 'off cut' in the blender to make sure it can't be sewn back on again, and in thai it's called 'doing a blender' or something like that..........................probably a good threat...................ow blender mai ?

There are some ignorant posters here who have made light of the poor woman's plight thinking it`s humorous and funny, but sorry, I cant see the funny side at all.

My girlfriend and I have some Thai neighbors, a married couple, the guy in his 30s, his wife in her late 20s, they have an 8 year old and 2 year old sons.

Every day since the moment the man wakes up until the time he is ready to go to bed, the guy puts his wife through shear hell. Screaming at her, smashing up furniture and her cell phone. His family live nearby and I let them deal with it, so I don't get involved. Every time I hear the guy abusing his wife I am holding my breath in the hope that he doesn't hurt her.

I fear one day this woman is going to reach breaking point and stab that guy, same as the lady in this thread.

I suffered, as a child having to endure my parents fighting tooth and nail, couldn't wait to leave home. No, it`s not funny at all, it`s just a last resort action perhaps after years of abuse suffered by the woman.

How can anyone find humor in someone else`s suffering?

post-110219-0-84559600-1292770857_thumb.

post-110219-59155_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beetlejuice

There are some ignorant posters here who have made light of the poor woman's plight thinking it`s humorous and funny, but sorry, I cant see the funny side at all.

My girlfriend and I have some Thai neighbors, a married couple, the guy in his 30s, his wife in her late 20s, they have an 8 year old and 2 year old sons.

Every day since the moment the man wakes up until the time he is ready to go to bed, the guy puts his wife through shear hell. Screaming at her, smashing up furniture and her cell phone. His family live nearby and I let them deal with it, so I don't get involved. Every time I hear the guy abusing his wife I am holding my breath in the hope that he doesn't hurt her.

I fear one day this woman is going to reach breaking point and stab that guy, same as the lady in this thread.

I suffered, as a child having to endure my parents fighting tooth and nail, couldn't wait to leave home. No, it`s not funny at all, it`s just a last resort action perhaps after years of abuse suffered by the woman.

How can anyone find humor in someone else`s suffering?

buy her a food blender for xmas

Edited by apollo13

News of the strange! I guess he will not be hung in the next life!

Well one thing for sure he is done hangin in this lifetime!

No need ...for-skin...graft. he shouldn,t have been so cocky. she had a lot of...balls. to do what she did...he used to know what ...Ha.. ppenus..was......with him having it ...off... for the last time.