You Chumps Don'T Get It..

LarryBird

Sexual activities in Thailand account for less than 1% of my experiences...........and you?......:)

I don't quite think you have the hang of Thailand yet!

I have a lovely wife and children, that is my current experience of Thailand. I wouldn't wish to return to the hedonistic lifestyle I previously enjoyed. But then again I have something to lose which is very dear, and important to me, the respect of my wife and children. Those that you feel have got the 'hang of Thailand' may not have anything real to lose at all.:)

This bloke from Vancouver seems to be doing pretty much the same as many Thai men do.

I never stop being amazed by how many ladies here have an unemployed "butterfly" as boyfriend (or Gik rather), whom they give money to.

Then again, it might be the same back home, but I never knew any.

Sexual activities in Thailand account for less than 1% of my experiences...........and you?......:)

I have a lovely wife and children, that is my current experience of Thailand. I wouldn't wish to return to the hedonistic lifestyle I previously enjoyed. But then again I have something to lose which is very dear, and important to me, the respect of my wife and children. Those that you feel have got the 'hang of Thailand' may not have anything real to lose at all.:)

I think your in turmoil pal.I,ve never read anything so contradicting.Your either happily married and monogamous or your a so called player.Not sure you had your brain in gear when you gave your very witty reply.

I think your in turmoil pal.I,ve never read anything so contradicting.Your either happily married and monogamous or your a so called player.Not sure you had your brain in gear when you gave your very witty reply.

Now I am happily married. Prior to that, I had, shall we say a very hectic social life, and not as you would have it with the readily accepting ladies of Thailand. You may find my post contradicting because as I suggested previously you do not yet have the answers...keep searching.......:).....because if you believe what the op says about 'show you can bang anything you want'........well if you have 'it' there is no need to show........she knows already.....understand?

Edited by 473geo

Blah blah blah.

My post was intended to actually help some people out. Instead, people have to sit here and make ad-hominem attacks at one another.

All I read on here is about how guys are getting crapped on by their gf's and wives. They put themselves in a position to get crapped on, and they do.

This isn't about what a stud I am. I'm not a stud at all, but I can guarantee you, I would not be going through the ridiculous stuff some of these guys are going through.

Some people get it, some people don't. It's not that complicated, but it does take some knowledge.

gl PLAYAS!

Blah blah blah.

My post was intended to actually help some people out. Instead, people have to sit here and make ad-hominem attacks at one another.

All I read on here is about how guys are getting crapped on by their gf's and wives. They put themselves in a position to get crapped on, and they do.

This isn't about what a stud I am. I'm not a stud at all, but I can guarantee you, I would not be going through the ridiculous stuff some of these guys are going through.

Some people get it, some people don't. It's not that complicated, but it does take some knowledge.

gl PLAYAS!

As a good friend of mine advises............not difficult......just learn how to say no.........:)

OK I did read your thread before. I'm in Pattaya now so picking up chicks is no problem. And actually I'm not paying for them all, getting away with lunch etc sometimes.

I'm not a big fan of the whole alpha male thing. Kind of depends who you're chasing and what you want from them. Treat em mean keep em keen shouldn't be forgotten, you don't want to be a pushover.

I have a lovely wife and children, that is my current experience of Thailand...........

Having a Thai wife usually includes quite a lot of sexual activities .............. well it does for me.

Edited by sarahsbloke

I have a lovely wife and children, that is my current experience of Thailand...........

Having a Thai wife usually includes quite a lot of sexual activities .............. well it does for me.

Good for you.......you actually appear to be quite normal in this respect :o

........ It's not that complicated, but it does take some knowledge.

gl PLAYAS!

Or at least a little more awareness about how humans operate. With awareness of your own wants and dislikes, you never set yourself or your partner up for what you don't want. Being nice means being nice to yourself, as you cannot give something to someone that you do not have yourself.

I always recommend the 4 Agreements to assist people in mastering awareness:

1) Be immpecable with your word

2) Don't take anything personally

3) Don't make assumptions

4) Always do your best

From my point of view, all relationships in hell are rooted in making assumptions of some kind and then taking them personally.