Visa Run - Taiwan

Hello All;

I'm off to Taiwan on business next week, it just so happens I also need to get a new Visa for my son, has anyone had experience with Visa Operations in Taipei before? Easy? Hard? just looking for a 30 or 60 day visa and then will convert to an ED Visa once he arrives back here an passes his school entrance exams :)

Thank you in Advance.

C

So he will have to leave a second time to get the ED visa?

The school won't give him the ED Visa paperwork until he passes the exam, which is basic english and math but still he must take it. Thus I could be out two airplane tickets...

Hmm, this is unfortunate......

C

The school won't give him the ED Visa paperwork until he passes the exam, which is basic english and math but still he must take it. Thus I could be out two airplane tickets...

C

Some other more experienced posters as Mario or Lopburi may be able to give you more advice. Watch the forum here shortly, but yes assume he will have to leave the country again.

C

How old is your son and are you in Thailand on a 1 year extension of stay. If you are here on a 1 year extension of stay and your child is under 21 and lives with you he can get a non-immigrant vis and extensions of stay as your dependent.

You can study on any kind of visa in Thailand.