Beaten Up In Pattaya

paris10

I'll have a guess theses two tw--ts have a bar down there and are finding out that business is not easy here especially if you're a thug and look and act like one, most of these idiots think their thug mates will be on holiday 52 weeks a year because that's all the trade they will get, probably drugged up as well

You can tell from the first line of the OP that it's phoney. Americans say "Birmingham UK". just like they would say "Birmingham Alabama". No Brit would ever say "Hi, I'm from Birmingham UK".

I disagree .He knows he was writing for an international audiance here .I come from Dublin ,but if writing a story here might say Dublin ,Ireland .

The part that makes me unbelieve the story is he being just concerned about getting a drink through his swollen lips after the fight . :D

if the story is true the op was ready for a fight

he also sounds young and inexperienced in dealing with street thugs

keep your distance

the first thing one learns in any good self defense class is RUN

otherwise all parties may end up in some damage

violence usually escalates

we have came so little emotionally since living in caves

and what was the fight about anyway?

clearly a very important issue worth fighting over, NOT

pattaya is full of 'alpha' males

i believe their mentality is if you cant f*** it kill it and vice verse

you can see it in thier face

and the way they walk

they make no attempt to get out of your way when walking at you from the opposite direction

they tend to pick on someone big as a challenge or someone small, weak, as easy prey

there should be a book out there: the alpha male of pattaya

i prefer the thai way, you really have to be asking for it to get in a fight with thias

after many years in Thailand the only times i felt physically threatened was only with farang

it is a shame but i have adapted

it must be true what they say about the quality of some farang that is often attracted to thailand

not all mind you thank goodness

Edited by deejah

• 2 weeks later...

You can tell from the first line of the OP that it's phoney. Americans say "Birmingham UK". just like they would say "Birmingham Alabama". No Brit would ever say "Hi, I'm from Birmingham UK".

I disagree .He knows he was writing for an international audiance here .I come from Dublin ,but if writing a story here might say Dublin ,Ireland .

The part that makes me unbelieve the story is he being just concerned about getting a drink through his swollen lips after the fight . :D

I think in part you are both right.....if is was genuine.....the phase would most likely be "Birmingham, England" not "Birmingham UK".... the vast majority of Brit's say either England, Ireland, Scotland etc and dont refer to "the UK"

If the op is genuine I feel sorry for him. Another bad story for pattaya and the expats. It the brit expats aren't being labelled as pervs there being branded as thugs. My own experience is that I've never had a problem in patts where as in nottingham if iwent out on a saturday night I could almost gaurentee someone would want to start trouble. To be honest the post sounds like fantasy. That said there are some arseole brits that spoil it for everyone else. Come to think of it I have never seen a fight in thailand.

F