High Season

highchol

More girls to choose from so why are you complaining?:):ermm: :ermm: ;) and the prices are down.

The OP talked about "bars".

Unless bars = brothels you are offtopic.

Oops.

Now i see that this is the pattaya forum.....

You are right on topic, sorry for my post.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Which bars? Going to Naklua last week to see Raro's performance it struck me how packed all the German bars were. Could be it's just the bars frequented by UK visitors that are not doing so well?

pretty much all of them down soi 7 & 8 last night and monday

monday walking street also quiet, started to fill up a little after 10:30

Which bars? Going to Naklua last week to see Raro's performance it struck me how packed all the German bars were. Could be it's just the bars frequented by UK visitors that are not doing so well?

Yes, some areas like Naklua seem to have people permanently glued to a bar seat.

But overall it's pathetic. Jomtien plaza for example is EMPTY. One bar out of maybe 30 is still open

Last year it was full.

If you are reading this from shores afar, now is the time to come..Pattaya needs you!

Edited by BugJackBaron

Yes, some areas like Naklua seem to have people permanently glued to a bar seat.

But overall it's pathetic. Jomtien plaza for example is EMPTY. One bar out of maybe 30 is still open

Last year it was full.

If you are reading this from shores afar, now is the time to come..Pattaya needs you!

jomtien more so!!

In my view, Pattaya suffers from a massive oversupply of these kinds of bars. It could lose 90 percent of them and there would still be enough. Same for massage joints.

What to put in their place? That would take creativity. Probably hoping for too much there. Certainly not thousands of Russian restaurants either.

Edited by Jingthing

remeber a few days back reading a topic that there were 15 + million tourist arrivals this year!!

! where do they hide?

they are certainly not in and around the bars. Have the TAT management been on book keeping training courses in Greece by any chance!

Edited by highchol

Last year it was full.

Sounds all to the good to me...maybe we've finally seen the back of all these bars and their wanke_r customers. Restaurants and niteclubs that provide value for money and a fun nite out (sans suplanees) are what Pattaya needs.

Last year it was full.

Sounds all to the good to me...maybe we've finally seen the back of all these bars and their wanke_r customers. Restaurants and niteclubs that provide value for money and a fun nite out (sans suplanees) are what Pattaya needs.

I would imagine Pattaya sans sopanee would be even deader than it is now.

Agree with everything else you wrote, the sooner we see the back of these clip joints, knocking shops, gin palaces and their wan ker euro trash customers the better.

Last year it was full.

I would imagine Pattaya sans sopanee would be even deader than it is now.

Agree with everything else you wrote, the sooner we see the back of these clip joints, knocking shops, gin palaces and their wan ker euro trash customers the better.

<deleted> me, Pattaya will never be anything else but the above,but I'm all for more knocking shops,variety is the spice of life

I'll be there after boxing day, I don't like it when it's rammed to the rafters so this is good news. Maybe not so good news for local businesses who rely on these months to provide the majority of their income.

If numbers are up generally and bars are empty that implies the tourism trend in Pattaya is changing. More families or more visitors who are happy spending the majority of their time in and around their high-end hotel

I'll be there after boxing day, I don't like it when it's rammed to the rafters so this is good news. Maybe not so good news for local businesses who rely on these months to provide the majority of their income.

If numbers are up generally and bars are empty that implies the tourism trend in Pattaya is changing. More families or more visitors who are happy spending the majority of their time in and around their high-end hotel

Good i for one would be happy if it was illegal for tourists to leave their hotels, :whistling: