Body Shop

cloudhopper

i use a workshop call " SAVEWAY " there did a Ok job , for my Truck . a 3 years old Vigo .

some motorist trying to ride in rev . bump onto my door when he try to escape a in coming cars when i was in chaingmai going to the Hot spa . just a minor bump on the right door .

i send it in . cost me about 3500 b . look ok for me :)

at first it sound expensive to me but after seeing the result i feel much better

oh the workshop is along the Highway , if you head out from the Airport or Airport plaza junction . head onto the Highway . - , you will pass by the LPG gas station , Caltex then PTT petrol , you will see the sign for airport Hotel and then a Overhead bridge 50 meter before the EOSS satation you will see SAVEWAY .

Edited by Ta22

i use a workshop call " SAVEWAY " there did a Ok job , for my Truck . a 3 years old Vigo .

some motorist trying to ride in rev . bump onto my door when he try to escape a in coming cars when i was in chaingmai going to the Hot spa . just a minor bump on the right door .

i send it in . cost me about 3500 b . look ok for me :)

at first it sound expensive to me but after seeing the result i feel much better

oh the workshop is along the Highway , if you head out from the Airport or Airport plaza junction . head onto the Highway . - , you will pass by the LPG gas station , Caltex then PTT petrol , you will see the sign for airport Hotel and then a Overhead bridge 50 meter before the EOSS satation you will see SAVEWAY .

OK thanks for the directions I'm not overly familiar with CM.

My experiences in the U.S. and in Chiangmai all reinforce the value of using the dealer's repair facility, specially if it is fairly new. If nothing else, I am confident they are using the right tool for each job instead of vise grips, 1 screw driver, a hammer, and a nail for a chisel. But I also like their use of OEM parts instead of a part off a 20 year old model or an entirely different make that has been sitting around for 25 years (no, not a typo).

Use the Izuzu dealer and his mechanics know the car. Use the local shop and the mechanic might have learned the trade on a Holden.

The slightly different price makes it worth while for me as I keep a car for 20 years or more. When ever I used some corner shop, I and my car suffered sooner or later.

Edited by noise

My experiences in the U.S. and in Chiangmai all reinforce the value of using the dealer's repair facility, specially if it is fairly new. If nothing else, I am confident they are using the right tool for each job instead of vise grips, 1 screw driver, a hammer, and a nail for a chisel. But I also like their use of OEM parts instead of a part off a 20 year old model or an entirely different make that has been sitting around for 25 years (no, not a typo).

Use the Izuzu dealer and his mechanics know the car. Use the local shop and the mechanic might have learned the trade on a Holden.

The slightly different price makes it worth while for me as I keep a car for 20 years or more. When ever I used some corner shop, I and my car suffered sooner or later.

My experience with the CM Isuzu dealer ended after I caught them installing counterfeit brakes.

Yes but Isuzu charges you (me) more... I had a bit of bumper damage on my truck...

Isuzu 3,000 baht and two days

Another shop 150 baht and 10 minutes :)