Phnom Phen

Anyone know how the Thai embassy in Phnom Phen is toward tourist visas? I fly there from BKK on the 15th and hope to get double or triple entry tourist visa...a double would be OK. What is the procedure...has anyone done this?

first of all you will fry standing outside the embassy for a few hours in the hot sun. then you will fill out your application and in 2 or 3 days be granted a single or double entry tourist visa or just DENIED COMPLETELY.

or

go to a travel agent by the beach and for about $10 have a visa runner take it down there for you and get it stamped the same day for sure.

I am finishing a triple entry visa from the Vancouver BC consulate...I used two of the entries and it is now expired...So this is the second tourist visa I will be asking for.

What is the beach and visa runner ?

Thank you huski...I appreciate the information...I've visited PP before but never had the need of applying for a tourist visa...

Dr Patpong...the visa was issued on April 15, 2003 and expired on October 14, 2003. A triple entry used twice and extended by Pattaya immigration twice.

My passport is new and this visa and subsequent entry and extension along with a visa run and stamps from the border at Aranyaprathet.

Again thanks for your help...any further info or advise is appreciated...I will post my experience if that may help someone consider PP as a visa run.