Any Places For A Little Privacy Inside The Airport?

Due to work, a wedding, and family vacation plans, my girlfriend and I haven't seen each other for a month, and won't be able to be together at all for another 3 weeks yet. It's very sad.

HOWEVER! I just found out that we're actually going to be passing each other in Suvarnabhumi Airport in about a week. We're on completely different flights, but we'll share two hours of layover time in the airport and are obviously going to try to find each other.

This presents a dilemma, as we would both very much appreciate a bit of intimacy, but don't have time to leave the airport. Does anyone know of a place inside the airport where we might be able to get away from the crowds? It doesn't have to be completely private, but a few minutes of alone time would be very precious...I've never been through this airport before, so I haven't had a chance to scope it out at all.

I know this is sort of a ridiculous request, but I'm quite serious. If anyone actually knows an area of the airport that might suit our needs (and can tell me where it is/how to get there), your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

This is your lucky day!

Two hours are plenty to get many things done.

Going thru immigration will take about 15 min. :mellow:

Locating hotel within SuVanNa another 15 min. :huh:

Quick checkin finding your room , if you do not drop your key and loose change in the elevator, another 15 min. ^_^

Refraining from overly exposed communications in the elevator, unless you use your socks to cover up the lens first!

Showering and stuff--no more than 30 min. :P

Dashing out nostalgically back to immigration checkin another 15 min. B)

Kissing good bye while running to boarding gate another 15 min. :rolleyes:

Arriving at boarding gate almost missing last call 15 min. <_<

Your 2 hours are totally exhausted. -_-

Your cost would be approximately 1,500 baht for the room, probably plus another 20,000 baht for your girlfriend's broken Italian high heels and other forgotten personal articles left in the room.

I am totally exhausted even just thinking about these acrobatic undertakings.

Won't it be lots more fun just to take a cold shower together at the airport vip lounge? :guitar:

Good luck and have plenty of fun. :giggle:

Edited by mkawish

Desperate ? Oh Gosh this is a real terrible situation indeed, can we help ? emoa.gif life can be so bad to us...

Meet her in front of the Familymart on the topfloor, plenty of free seats there, have a cup of 10baht coffee together, try to be happy with your life and with eachother and stop whining.

3, 4 weeks is nothing really emoa.gif

Desperate ? Oh Gosh this is a real terrible situation indeed, can we help ? emoa.gif life can be so bad to us...

Meet her in front of the Familymart on the topfloor, plenty of free seats there, have a cup of 10baht coffee together, try to be happy with your life and with eachother and stop whining.

..2nd or 3rd floor at western end of building is very quiet

Assuming you are both on int'l-int'l connections maybe best to try the day-rooms at BKK, which are air-side? Level 4, G concourse; Level 3 , A concourse.

http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/indoor_map_day_room_en.php

http://www.dayrooms-ciplounges.com/

Some (all?) of the TG lounges have shower rooms. I know the big one in Concourse D (3rd floor) definitely does. The shower rooms are obviously private, and quite nice, if that might suit.

Edited by lomatopo

..2nd or 3rd floor at western end of building is very quiet

rod

not quite a good idea though,

there are at least 8 remote cameras scanning those remote corners,

won't want to give a private moment as a treat for those security room officers now, even tho it is a jolly season, would you? :unsure:

I think everybody is forgetting the obvious....the toilets!!

If you go to a floor with few people and no-one cleaning... they can be pretty quiet and private.

AND they are free and you don't have to walk far.

Just keep the moaning and heavy breathing down , not to allert anyone....:whistling:

If you go to a floor with few people and no-one cleaning... they can be pretty quiet and private.

Just keep the moaning and heavy breathing down , not to allert anyone....:whistling:

They have coed toilets there now?

Edited by Jingthing

They have coed toilets there now?

Go the the MEN's toilets , maybe not as clean and less stalls, but when caught , you won't be a pervert sent to pay a fine or worse!

This is your lucky day!

Two hours are plenty to get many things done.

Going thru immigration will take about 15 min. :mellow:

Locating hotel within SuVanNa another 15 min. :huh:

Quick checkin finding your room , if you do not drop your key and loose change in the elevator, another 15 min. ^_^

Refraining from overly exposed communications in the elevator, unless you use your socks to cover up the lens first!

Showering and stuff--no more than 30 min. :P

Dashing out nostalgically back to immigration checkin another 15 min. B)

Kissing good bye while running to boarding gate another 15 min. :rolleyes:

Arriving at boarding gate almost missing last call 15 min. <_<

Your 2 hours are totally exhausted. -_-

Your cost would be approximately 1,500 baht for the room, probably plus another 20,000 baht for your girlfriend's broken Italian high heels and other forgotten personal articles left in the room.

I am totally exhausted even just thinking about these acrobatic undertakings.

Won't it be lots more fun just to take a cold shower together at the airport vip lounge? :guitar:

Good luck and have plenty of fun. :giggle:

I think this is still too optimistic....

Quite an introductory post to Thai Visa...

I can see where that situation would top anyone's list of concerns...

I like Jing and other's suggestions about the men's restroom... And just flush the loo every few minutes to cover the sounds of....

There is an hourly rate hotel inside the airport at one of the far ends.

Walk to the end and as you get past all the shops, you will see a coffee shop with a walkway down the right hand side. Go down there to the hotel.

I can't remember which Gate it is though ... sorry :(

Edit: Here it is : http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/indoor_map_day_room_en.php

:)

The Bang Bus.

I have a Toyota Hiace with dark tinted windows. I can take 2 rows of seats out, throw in a mattress and drive around the departures/arrivals/parking loops for as long as it takes for the OP to get his nut. I will make sure the cologne towels and water is iced down.

3000 baht + tip.

Take it or leave it.

Edited by NanLaew