'gunners Are Finished'

Shivek

Chelsea defender William Gallas has written off Arsenal as has-beens.

Jose Mourinho's side were league champions for the first time in 50 years last season, taking the Premiership crown Arsenal had won without losing a match the previous season.

Now Gallas, whose side edged out Arsenal 1-0 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, does not expect the Gunners to be back on top for some time.

The 28-year-old Frenchman told The Sun: 'Things will no longer be so easy for Arsenal. The future is Chelsea, we are the ones moving forward.'

Gallas criticised Arsenal's failure to get beyond the last eight in the Champions League.

Chelsea lost out to eventual winners Liverpool in last season's semi-finals and Gallas said: 'Arsenal have had their time. They have never gone beyond the quarter-finals in the Champions League, they have a blockage somewhere.

'We have had two semis and we are quite close to it. But I am not burying Arsenal, far from it.

'Even if it will take them a little time to get a big team back.'

Now Chelsea are bullshitting more than i ever thought they would? What the ###### do they think they are? :o

I find it a bit sad really,anyone can buy success with that kind of money in football.What is the point of it?

I find it much more fun supporting a team that I don't expect to win every week,watch them coping with the monetary challengers,developing youngsters though the ranks.Keeping the same manager for more than one year,not because he's the best , but because he loves the club.

Then when success does come its all that more sweeter.

I wonder what the Russian public think of their stolen oil money being spent this way.It will all end one day, and it will not be good for Chelsea

Chelsea :o

2 games

2 wins

BOTH LUCKY AND NOT DESERVED :D

So what shall we do then Dave?. Deduct points from all the games that teams did not deserve to win. Mind you I'm a little bit mixed up with this football thing. I was under the impression that the team wins that puts the ball in the net. Both those games, Chelsea did and their opponents didn't. How can that be not deserved?

And anyway if I remember back, aren't you a supporter of the luckiest team in the land?

Chelsea :D

2 games

2 wins

BOTH LUCKY AND NOT DESERVED :D

So what shall we do then Dave?. Deduct points from all the games that teams did not deserve to win. Mind you I'm a little bit mixed up with this football thing. I was under the impression that the team wins that puts the ball in the net. Both those games, Chelsea did and their opponents didn't. How can that be not deserved?

And anyway if I remember back, aren't you a supporter of the luckiest team in the land?

I'm originally a West Ham man, luckily they are back so i can watch them again. :D (i will still be cheering Man Utd when they take the title back this season) :o

I find it much more fun supporting a team that I don't expect to win every week,watch them coping with the monetary challengers,developing youngsters though the ranks.

I cannot agree with this Bartender, i have been a miserable, roller coaster Man City fan all my life and i hate it. I wish some oil rich Russian would "buy us the league". For all the misery i have had to endure over the years from them ####### Man United fans, it sure would be nice.

P.S. Chelsea aren't doing anything different than what United have been doing, for years. United have always "bought" their success, buying up all the best players, as they are the richest club in the world! Now theyr'e just jealous cos someone has more money to spend than them. :D Here's hoping the Glazier brothers go bust :D Yeah, a Bitter Blue :o

Man Utd when they take the title back this season) :o

:D:D:D:D:D:D

When Chelsea start boasting and braggin so do some Chelsea fans like ***. I also think that Man Utd would win the title. Although i'm an Arsenal fan but now i hate Chelsea like shit so no matter if Arsenal doesnt win then neither should Chelsea and that bastard Mourinho.

I think Chelsea are talking too much and they should shut up and think about football and play football and win a "deserved" victory.

When Chelsea start boasting and braggin so do some Chelsea fans like ***. I also think that Man Utd would win the title. Although i'm an Arsenal fan but now i hate Chelsea like shit so no matter if Arsenal doesnt win then neither should Chelsea and that bastard Mourinho.

I think Chelsea are talking too much and they should shut up and think about football and play football and win a "deserved" victory.

I'll drink to that :D

:D

I find it much more fun supporting a team that I don't expect to win every week,watch them coping with the monetary challengers,developing youngsters though the ranks.Keeping the same manager for more than one year,not because he's the best , but because he loves the club.

Then when success does come its all that more sweeter.

I'm with you on that one bartender. For most of us football is lots of disappointments which make the occasional success all the sweeter. Chelsea should know about that after waiting 50 years for this one. But it must take off some of the gloss to win through vast amounts of money rather than hard work.

Still better Chelsea than Arsenal.

I find it much more fun supporting a team that I don't expect to win every week,watch them coping with the monetary challengers,developing youngsters though the ranks.

I cannot agree with this Bartender, i have been a miserable, roller coaster Man City fan all my life and i hate it. I wish some oil rich Russian would "buy us the league". For all the misery i have had to endure over the years from them ####### Man United fans, it sure would be nice.

P.S. Chelsea aren't doing anything different than what United have been doing, for years. United have always "bought" their success, buying up all the best players, as they are the richest club in the world! Now theyr'e just jealous cos someone has more money to spend than them. :D Here's hoping the Glazier brothers go bust :D Yeah, a Bitter Blue :o

Man u's best team for years was made up of players mainly coming their acadamy,beckham,scholes,the nevills,butt,giggs Yes they brought big as well,but nothing like chelsea are doing now.

Man u's best team for years was made up of players mainly coming their acadamy,beckham,scholes,the nevills,butt,giggs Yes they brought big as well,but nothing like chelsea are doing now.

yeah, i agree with you on that. Still hate them though and hope they come behind Chelsea and Arsenal....again. It was heaven last season, seeing them sick as pigs. I am bitter aren't i :D

So I take it then shoveit that you team in the fantasy league is made up of home grown players from various clubs, with no big money signing at all. Or could it be that you've sneaked a Chelsea player or two in there with them. I dislike Arsenal ( hate is a too strong word for grown men) but I have my quota of Gunners in my team.Right from the beggining of time, people that want the best have paid for the best. And right from the beggining of time people that couldn't afford the best whinged about it. That's how politics and communism was born. And just remember as well, before you take the Ozzie art of bad losing to a new level (or maybe you are an Oz) Drogba's goal against Arsenal was lucky, fair, but perfectly legal. Henry's goal against Chelsea last year was also perfectly legal, no luck in it at all. But fair. No it was against everything in the game you seem to stand for.

And just remember as well, before you take the Ozzie art of bad losing to a new level (or maybe you are an Oz)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant resist can you Lampykins, a statement like that coming from a Brit,the tribe who perfected bad losing and bad behavior,fires,stompings,flares ,darts,riots,so bad they are banned in ather civilised nations,and for what? a non contact game played by a bunch of overpaid woosies,just shows the Brit mentality when it comes to losing. :o and its not as if you dont get plenty of practise.

What Gallas is saying is all part of the mind games that go on throughout the season...of course its very naive if he really thinks that. Wenger is a smart guy and will work a way around Chelsea's seemingly watertight defence...(as will Defoe and Mido this weekend!)

It was funny to see Chelsea advertising in the Evening standard for fans to attend the game against West Brom...What happened to all the new glory glory fans?? maybe they are only interested in seeing the 'big' games!!

What Gallas is saying is all part of the mind games that go on throughout the season...of course its very naive if he really thinks that. Wenger is a smart guy and will work a way around Chelsea's seemingly watertight defence...(as will Defoe and Mido this weekend!)

It was funny to see Chelsea advertising in the Evening standard for fans to attend the game against West Brom...What happened to all the new glory glory fans?? maybe they are only interested in seeing the 'big' games!!

Yes; now Spurs have got the making of a team, lets see if they can give us a run for their money at " Three Point Lane" :o

Though I can't really see Mido beating Cech like he fired past Schwarzer.

Edited by lampard10

I'll go for 1 nil to Chelsea, always a safe bet. Tottenham will flatter to deceive again, a couple of wins and they think they'll win the title. Winning the premiership is about consistency and the size of your squiad when players get injured. IMO, Tottenham might finish in a UEFA cup spot.

This si one of the best chances Spurs have to beat Chelsea. They hvae always flattered to deceive i will agree in previous seasons but this season they have made real progress with a decent manager and some quality players.

A few seasons ago we have the likes of Redknapp, Doherty and Sheringham making the team. Now we have Davids, Defoe, Robinson...the makings of a good team. I am looking forward to the game...I just hope it is a good game and not the dull games Chelsea have been involved in...

Arsenal doesnt have any game this weekend but they won Fulham 4-1. Lampard scored two so must buy him in my team now. :D Another Chelsea player which i have to buy. :o

Can you change from week to week then. I thought your team was your team. To play for the entire season, not as real clubs do. Whatever, I'm keeping the team I picked for the whole season, after I made a couple of changes after week 1.By the way; are all games included. Or only saturday games

Arsenal doesnt have any game this weekend but they won Fulham 4-1. Lampard scored two so must buy him in my team now. :D Another Chelsea player which i have to buy. :o

Can you change from week to week then. I thought your team was your team. To play for the entire season, not as real clubs do. Whatever, I'm keeping the team I picked for the whole season, after I made a couple of changes after week 1.By the way; are all games included. Or only saturday games

Yes, u can do transfers from week to week and u will get one transfer for free but after that u will be charged 4 points per transfer. All games of English Premier League are inlcuded.