Uk Benefit Fraudsters... Beware

GOOD! never claimed a penny in my life even when I was entitled.My family taught me self respect and to have a strong work ethic along with some pride.To many U.K nationals see it as money you must try to get by any means with out seeing the cost in high taxes and national insurance .A tough stance is needed in many areas before its to late and many think it already is.

OK, you are the perfect UK citizen BUT the rest of the poor planet is eager to get into the UK for the free bee's, and many thousands have, thanks to you and me. First sort out that lot, then sort out the natives. :huh:

YOU are keeping terrorists families in luxury, sitting about doing sod all.

Did I not say a tough stance in many areas ?

Immigration being one them.We could get into the hoops we have to jump through to get our Thai families to the U.K but that is drifting off topic, benefit fraud is the topic and to me if you do not have the money to support your self in a foreign country then you should head home.Double standards are the curse of it, if the government is paying for its nationals to stay in another country why shouldn't it pay for foreigners to stay in the U.K? think of that way and may be you will see the long term picture this could benefit those of us living away and our families.

GOOD! never claimed a penny in my life even when I was entitled.My family taught me self respect and to have a strong work ethic along with some pride.To many U.K nationals see it as money you must try to get by any means with out seeing the cost in high taxes and national insurance .A tough stance is needed in many areas before its to late and many think it already is.

OK, you are the perfect UK citizen BUT the rest of the poor planet is eager to get into the UK for the free bee's, and many thousands have, thanks to you and me. First sort out that lot, then sort out the natives. :huh:

Immigration being one them.We could get into the hoops we have to jump through to get our Thai families to the U.K but that is drifting off topic, benefit fraud is the topic and to me if you do not have the money to support your self in a foreign country then you should head home.Double standards are the curse of it, if the government is paying for its nationals to stay in another country why shouldn't it pay for foreigners to stay in the U.K? think of that way and may be you will see the long term picture this could benefit those of us living away and our families.

IF a UK native CAN claim whatever, what does it matter where he or she has their feet up ? All this they are in the sun is <deleted>, IF they cannot work it doesn't matter where they are. Claiming for non existent stuff is a different matter. .

IF a UK native CAN claim whatever, what does it matter where he or she has their feet up ? All this they are in the sun is <deleted>, IF they cannot work it doesn't matter where they are. Claiming for non existent stuff is a different matter. .

well yes I agree location does not matter but someone who is claiming enough to travel all over the globe is going to ruffle a few feathers , most benefits paid out are for health reasons.Now if someone is sick then surely travelling half way across the world will raise an eye brow or two."Claiming for non existent stuff" is that not benefit fraud the whole topic of discussion which I whole heartedly agree should be stamped out to save those who truly need and deserve the benefits the state offer.

I would also like to add just because you can does not mean you should.

Edited by dumpling

well yes I agree location does not matter but someone who is claiming enough to travel all over the globe is going to ruffle a few feathers , most benefits paid out are for health reasons.Now if someone is sick then surely travelling half way across the world will raise an eye brow or two."Claiming for non existent stuff" is that not benefit fraud the whole topic of discussion which I whole heartedly agree should be stamped out to save those who truly need and deserve the benefits the state offer.

Your last repentance, then send all the non natives home that are getting hand outs FIRST, because they can.

Now I know why the UK Foreign Office is so keen to get as many of its nationals as possible to register under its 'Locate' scheme. If you think that it's only so they can contact you in case of emergency, then you are on another planet. Read the small print, and be warned that if you do register, Big Brother will be watching you!

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

But there is more than one 'big brother' and they are worldwide and joining forces.....

Although in principle I do not approve of UK nationals living abroad and claiming benefits, I would never grass on them, simply because the UK government won't play the game on a level playing field and index link pensions paid to its nationals living in, amongst other countries, Thailand. I am several years off UK state pension age, but, until the government increases state pensions annually for all of its nationals, regardless of where they live, I will turn a blind eye to any instances of benefit fraud that I become aware of, not that I've come across any yet

I'm in total agreement, about the level playing field, those of us who have paid into the system all our working lives are now robbed by that system because of where we choose to retire to.

I too, although also think its wrong am not interested in anyone else's business and if they choose to make false claim they do so at their own risk and it is between the UK Government and themselves.

As I stated in an earlier post I think their problems may stem from technology rather than fellow expats.

Your last repentance, then send all the non natives home that are getting hand outs FIRST, because they can.

Your words not mine "IF a UK native CAN claim whatever, what does it matter" and your correct if they are receiving benefits they should not be entitled to then yes send them back , sorry that may not sit well with a certain group but its true.

Repentance??? why did you have to bring god into this ha ha.

I am sure we have enthralled the thaivisa members enough for the evening , peace out Dumpling.

Edited by dumpling

Your words not mine "IF a UK native CAN claim whatever, what does it matter" and your correct if they are receiving benefits they should not be entitled to then yes send them back , sorry that may not sit well with a certain group but its true.

Repentance??? why did you have to bring god into this ha ha.

I am sure we have enthralled the thaivisa members enough for the evening , peace out Dumpling.

How did Repentance get in there :lol:, Should be sentence, :lol: Think l clicked wrong in spell check or something, sorry.

And it's always in papers like The Scum, News of the Screws and Daily Fail that you "hear of" these things.

Not exactly reliable sources, just jingoistic BS propaganda.

BBC reliable enough for you ? :rolleyes:

No, just another propaganda machine.

But I notice their article doesn't mention Thailand.

check the press association statement from 12hrs ago.. probably where the BBC & all others get this story from in the first place.. So the BBC omitted the word 'Thailand'.. ? thats simply their typo/editorial error.. but Thailand certainly IS part of this story & investigation..

Proves my point.

Selective reporting of 'the facts' depending on their agenda.

Proves my point.

well you've just proved one thing to me.. that paranoid conspiracy freaks will always argue over the tiny nuts & bolts, while the huge ship is sailing right in front of them... for everyone else to plainly see..... rolleyes.gif

why the doubting ? are you fiddling...? laugh.gif

Proves my point.

well you've just proved one thing to me.. that paranoid conspiracy freaks will always argue over the tiny nuts & bolts, while the huge ship is sailing right in front of them... for everyone else to plainly see..... rolleyes.gif

why the doubting ? are you fiddling...? laugh.gif

Are you saying that you really don't realise that newspaper owners and tv and other media have their own agendas and that they broadcast their own views of what they think the news should be?

WOW. I guess you still beleive in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too then.