Coffee In Chiang Mai

HowardB

best coffee iv,e tasted is in Coffee Corner . just off the highway going from Chiangmai to Lampang . as you pass through Lamphun District Big C /Makro on the right hand side about 1 kilometre past them on your left side is Coffee Corner. the Attractive young lady owner will make your Coffee the way you like it.

and at 35 baht no complaints. tell her you are a member of Thaivisa. it will still cost 35 baht though

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee? I seem to recall that stuff. It's a drink they serve in North America, isn't it?

For the past 5 months I've been drinking bottled water, juice or the occasional beer in the evening. I'm not sure if I remember what coffee tastes like. laugh.png

Ristr8to was taking delivery of a roasting machine the last time I was there, which was about a month ago, so if you're fond if them I can only imagine that it's that much better now.

I have been buying BONCAFE beans in a black and grey package (think it is called "All Day") and using a Vitek grinder for a couple years now. I keep trying other brands but none compares to my taste. I drink my coffee black which is a factor in taste, also I think these variables will affect which brand of coffee is best: type of water (hard/soft etc), type of machine (I use a french press), beans or ground, whether you add sugar and cream.

I buy my beans at the Hideaway Restaurant (great food btw) and cannot find them elsewhere? Not sure why.

Doug