Everton Out

So Everton have failed to make it into the Champions League Group Stages.

Personally I am not at all surprised, and as I have said before I think they will struggle to keep in the top half of the division this year

What do you think?

I thought Everton did better then i expected against Villarel...They almost did it apart from the disallowed goal. I think they will not do as well as they did last season...about mid table...they wont finish too low since there are worse teams than them...Sunderland, Wigan and now i guess you can even put Newcastle into that category...I do feel sorry for the barcodes fans...they have a terrible manager in Souness.

:o

I thought Everton did better then i expected against Villarel...They almost did it apart from the disallowed goal. I think they will not do as well as they did last season...about mid table...they wont finish too low since there are worse teams than them...Sunderland, Wigan and now i guess you can even put Newcastle into that category...I do feel sorry for the barcodes fans...they have a terrible manager in Souness.

I never expected Everton to beat Villereal, I didn't see the games, but losing both games over 2 legs says pretty much enough, Everton weren't good enough.

I agree with Sapedon that Newcastle have a terrible manager. When we appointed him, I wasn't please and I'm probably less pleased now, although he has made some great signings ...Parker, Emre and now Luque with the possibly of Micheal Owen, oh and don't forget sir Lee Clarke.

However, I cannot agree with you saying you can put Newcastle in the same category as Sunderland and Wigan, well thats just borderline ignorance. We have the best keeper in the league, well either given or cech. We have the premierships best ever striker in Alan Shearer and we now have a cracking midfield ...Dyer, Emre, Parker and probably Milner, with Clarke, Jenas (an Arsenal target) Viana amongst other who wouldn't even be in the lineup.

To put that team in the same category as Sunderland and Wigan is stupidity. If we can get Owen by the end of the window I would give us a definite chance of finishing in Europe, perhaps even the CL. Time will tell