True Web Interface To Send Sms ?

sulasno

I have been looking at Thai SMS solutions for sometime, I have a friend who want to send SMS message from his web site. We tried a Thai company based in Bangkok and although they were cheap, their SMS Gateway was way too slow.

We then looked at Skype but for the number of messages sent it was expensive. We have since settled on www.cardboardfish.com who have all options, desktop software, email to SMS, Web API, there are some setup costs for some of the services, but the desktop application is free when you pre-purchase a number of messages.

It's very reliable and easy to use, although you may find free or cheaper services if it's a business solution you need this one fits the bill.

And why would you think they would ?

Skype will allow you to send an SMS from your computer for a small fee so why would True do it for free :lol:

Not sure but maybe the OP is looking for the type of service One-2-Call offers; Web-based origination of SMSes? With One-2-Call e-Services you request a one-time PIN which is sent to your phone, you log-in, the can originate an SMS. You pay 1 baht/sms.

There are many applications of PC-based SMS origination, and many paid solutions. I guess if people clearly state their requirements they'll get some decent recommendations.

For the OP I might poke around the TRUE website to see if anything similar might be available. I couldn't find anything, but only looked for ~ 2 minutes.

edited to add: I use telemessage for a paid SMS service which offers several PC solutions: web, Outlook, etc.

Edited by lomatopo

I really don't understand what the OP is referring to, either.

There are several services that allow you to send an SMS to mobile phones in Thailand. with several of them being free to send a message. However, in many of the cases they refer to True Move mobiles as Orange (Orange was re-branded to True Move).

Do a Google search for "send sms to thailand' to locate service providers.