Pattaya Bike Week

norwaygeir

Do you think that attending the party on a rented 115 cc motorbike like Yamaha Nouvo is not a good idea?:D

Why not, everybody can go, you should see some of the "small bike", and i have no problem with parking next to a small bike or a small bike park next to me, i made a few friends riding in on very nice Vespas, and i mean very nice, if you look its always the people with no Harleys "God bless them" there make Harley riders look bad or making joke of them, sometimes i think they wish the had one,,, well i can only :) and wait for the next joke or how bad we are :)

Thank you for encouraging me.

I have no problems with attending bikers' meetings in my home country, no matter if I ride a 600 cc motorcycle or a 250 cc big scooter.

And I am seriously thinking about joining this year's BPBW as I'll probably be in this area at this time. Maybe I'll be the only one riding a 115 cc bike wearing a fullface helmet.:)

i ride with full face helmet, it does not look cool, but it safe for me. Anyway... have you ever see a rider gone down not wearing a full face helmet? you dont want to picture what he look like.....after they scrap him up from the road....not pretty. so ware a full face helmet if you can.

traffic a bitch, but everyone is going there ....all at the same time! what do you expect? the toilet part.....need to be address, I'll tell Kunmin ( president of Burapha MC) about that, good to have feed back from visitor. I'll have my own booth at the show. Hope you guys stop by and visit. name is Chop Shop. We have 3-4 custom bike on display.- 3 harley and one Jap bike - mostly decent looking chopper - old school style with a hint of vintage..... hope i can get them all done. not a lot of time left. see you at the show and safe riding

Edited by jerryb78

here is 131 bike - old school vintage and also the green bike

any comment welcome. i use to be into crotch rocket, but the market is turning into chopper and HD. so go with the flow. I want to do a BMW RT1200, but kinda expensive in Thailand, have to import it my self from US. a hell lot cheaper there in San Francisco. the engine will make hell of a bobber

sorry , dont meanto hi-jack this thread. by all mean, go to the show and have fun. bike all size and age and any model / maker are welcome.

also, try to book hotel ahead of time as you might have problem getting a cheap and clean place to sleep. the usual place will be taken and left you with a expensive room.

post-65011-0-95357900-1295057045_thumb.j

post-65011-0-58393500-1295057125_thumb.j

post-65011-0-19373200-1295057265_thumb.j

Edited by jerryb78